Mistletoe

Tw: swears.         •~<Remus POV>~•
"That's now what he told me, " he says with the most spite he could. "Told you?" I ask almost desperate to hear, "Yeah, he was trying to explain his feelings about you and he sang a song. I was so proud, it was from a musical. He was so happy but confused. And he talked about your hair and eyes, and hobbies, and your mustache!" he says like my mustache us horrible. My mustache is amazing. "He said all that? About me?" I ask him hoping it's true. He nods and I go crazy. "wait so what should I do?" I ask since Roman knows what he's doing when it comes to romance... Sort of. "give him this and swoon him. Not now though" he says to m, giving me a blue and green rose. "thanks bottom bro!" I taunt him before running back into the living room. "what now?" Virgil asks. Everyone just shrugged, "I guess I'll make dinner!" Patton suggests. "sure Padre, " Roman agrees and we all nod.

After cooking is over

"dinner's ready!" Patton calls to us, causing us to all sit down. I sit down first. Everyone sits down leaving Logan last to the table next to.. Me. I guess they were just trying to set us up. That is until when Logan sat down and everyone laughed. We looked confused, did I miss something? "b-bro... Look up" Roman could barely breathe while speaking. I look up and. Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Logan and I met eye to eye. We were both red as a freshly spanked ass. Everyone starts chanting "Kiss Kiss Kiss". I gulp pretty loud. I take a deep breath before putting my hand on his cheek leaving everyone with a gasp. I pull our lips together. His eyes widen at the fact that I did it by he sinks in. "You need to breathe," Patton says. We pull away and don't look at each other. Patton brings out food "eat up boys, " he says being a dad. I take the plate and shove it in my mouth. Everyone looks at meb but brushes it off.

(short chapter, sorry pals. Gotta writes new year's chapter by tomorrow, 374 words)