Zayn squeaked but ran to follow his instructions, not wanting to be in any more trouble. When he got back Liam had his trousers undone but otherwise he looked the same. Except that there was a fire, a heat, in Liam's eyes that actually had Zayn whimpering as he approached. Liam didn't say anything, but held his hand out for the paddle. Zayn handed it over and stayed still, waiting for the next instructions.

"Knees." It was like a dam broke and Zayn's knees finally gave out as he fell to the floor. Liam closed the gap and grabbed a handful of Zayn hair, yanking it back so Zayn's head tilted back painfully to Liam up at him. Liam's face was a mask of still perfection. Zayn wanted to kiss his lips and his shoes at the same time. "You weren't going to tell me, were you?" Zayn closed his eyes so he wouldn't have to answer, but Liam was having none of that when he spit so it landed on Zayn's cheek. "Answer me!" Liam said with a harder yank of Zayn's hair.

"No, Daddy, I wasn't. I'm sorry," Zayn whined.

"You know not tell the truth is the same as lying to me, Zayn."

"Baby," Zayn begged.

"No, Zayn Malik," Liam emphasized the words, "You have been very very bad. Only my good boy gets to be called Baby by his Daddy."

"Good boy," Zayn whimpered.

Liam pulled Zayn with him by the hair as he reached for the paper with the same hand that the paddle was in, "Is this good?"

"N-no," Zayn cried.

"Exactly. You haven't been a good boy. So now Daddy has to punish you."

"Please, Daddy. I'm sorry."

"Not yet you aren't."

Liam pulled him to the table and lifted him up under his armpits roughly. "Pull your trousers down." Zayn slide his jeans and pants down to mid-thigh and ran his sweaty palms over his thighs. "Bend over the table."

Zayn made a broken sound and pleaded, "Over your lap, please, Daddy. I don't like the table."

Liam growled and pushed Zayn down by the neck to bend over the table, "It's funny that you think you have any say in the matter, Zayn." Liam put the crumbled piece of paper right where Zayn could see it. Zayn let himself be maneuvered so he was laying on the edge of the table, his semi hitting the edge, and his legs spread apart. Liam grabbed Zayn's ass tightly in his hand and dug his nails in. "Your ass is mine." With that, Liam delivered the first of many blows to come. Zayn gritted his teeth and settled in for a long session.

Twenty spankings in Zayn was crying, a small pool of tears collecting on the table and a small pool of precome on the floor. Zayn's legs were shaking as he clenched onto the edge of the table to hold himself up. Ten more spankings and Zayn wasn't holding himself up anymore, his waist digging into the table now, holding all of his weight. Liam was breathing a little bit hard too.

"Thirty for the bad marks. And ten more because you lied to me, Zayn. Then ten more because of your disobedience since we got home." Zayn was way past fighting it, he just hummed and let his eyes fall closed. He felt himself fall a little deeper and another drop of precome slipped to the floor.

"Yes, Daddy," Zayn murmured.

Forty spankings in Zayn's whole body was flying. He could feel the paddle and Liam's hand alternately, but it was more of a distant feeling in comparison to Liam's interspersed comments. So beautiful. Can't wait to fuck you when you're so raw. I'll never have enough of you, Zayn. Zayn didn't realize he was mumbling until Liam finished the last spanking and leaned over to hear him better.

"I love you too, baby."

Zayn eyes opened again at the name. "Daddy."

Liam turned him over and picked him up bridal style to carry him unstairs, his pants still halfway down his legs. Liam set him down gently on the bed and brought a pillow to push it under his hips. He stripped Zayn of his clothes and kissed every inch that he could reach. He threw his own clothes on the chair in the corner of the room before coming back to Zayn with lube. He ran his hands up and down Zayn's body, leaving love bites over each of the tattoos on his torso. He licked up the gun on his side and bit the edge of the barrel. Zayn just hummed and smiled lazily at Liam.

Liam dribbled lube over two fingers and pressed them to Zayn's entrance. He rubbed around the tight pucker to warm it the liquid while he leaned over and licked over Zayn's balls. Zayn moaned high in his throat and rocked down on Liam's face. "Okay, baby, settle down. Daddy's gonna take care of you, yeah?" Liam licked light patterns from Zayn's base to his tip as he pushed one slick finger in. Zayn spread his legs wider in response and mewled. Liam only waited a couple seconds before pushing the second finger in, making Zayn arch off the bed and moan at the friction against his walls.

Zayn tried to categorize the different sensations, but couldn't get past the overwhelming pleausre that was liamliamliam. He felt Liam's talented fingers brushing along his insides, stretching his ring and poking around his prostate, but never straight on it. Liam was teasing. Zayn whined and wiggled his hips, trying to get Liam's fingers to hit his spot, but Liam just chuckled and pulled his fingers out a little. Zayn made a sound of protest when his plan backfired. He reached for Liam, who was still kissing down his thighs. Liam moved up to kiss Zayn's lips, pushing his fingers deeper and finally finally giving Zayn that feeling when he pressed into his little bundle. Zayn moaned while all the muscles in his thighs tensed.

"Da-daddy, in me. Please, get inside now. I'm gonna come."

Liam knew Zayn had to be aching by now, his dick a bright red and laying heavy on his stomach. He took pity and pulled his fingers out to lube himself up. He folded Zayn in half and pushed into his boy. Zayn arched and threw his head back as a moan flew from his lips into the hot air of the room. Liam played his hips in circles, deep inside Zayn, letting his head brush over Zayn's prostate every couple of seconds. Zayn was twitching and digging his nails into Liam's shoulders while he tried not to come. With the pace Liam set, Zay knew he wouldn't have to hold off long. Liam had a bruising grip on Zayn's thigh and he was grunting with every brutal thrust.

"Daddydaddy, fuck. Come in me, Liam." Liam pushed Zayn's legs back further and pushed in and stayed against the burning skin of Zayn's punished ass. Another few seconds and Liam let his eyes fall closed and a whispered of Zayn's name trickle off his lips as he filled Zayn up inside. Zayn was rocking desperately as best he could and begged, "Lemme come. Need to come. Daddy, fuck, please."

"Come for me, baby," Liam cooed. Zayn arched off the bed one last time and shot his seed over his and Liam's chests. Liam rocked in while Zayn rode his high, pulling out when Zayn whimpered from oversensitivity. He let Zayn's legs go and scooped him into his arms as he fell to the bed. They laid chest to chest with Zayn's head buried in his boyfriends neck.

"I'm sorry for lying Daddy. I'll do better in school, I promise."

"I know, baby. I believe you."