(His name was Tora he's not important to the story)

The last member of their crew was currently eating so he wasn't talking.

(His name is Borgos and he isn't important to the story)

"Allow me to demonstrate", Tora then turned to his captain, "Bardock do you remember what day your son was born?"

The man laying on the floor spoke after the question was directed at him, "No, but that was a long time ago."

"It was not you lazy bum, yesterday? Come on, you need to see the little tuck, you have enough time before your next assignment", Fasha said while a grin.

"Visit him huh? How nice, father-son bonding...", he then got up and looked at his crew, "Why should I? They'll just send him away. What's the use, tell me that." 

"Hmph, Bardock your too much", Fasha said looking the other way.

"Why did we even come to this dump", Fugasha asked.

"Yeah, but not in this case. This planet is supposed to give the residence some special power", Bardock said.

"Yeah I heard the same thing, you're supposed to be able to develop physic powers if you live here. Like being able to read minds or see the future and stuff like that", Tora said.

"Frieza's such a paranoid freak. He would jump at the chance to be able to read minds!", Bardock said.

Without them noticing an alien from the planet had charged at them and had attacked the back of their necks at lightning speed! Each and every member was attacked but they quickly reacted and shoved the alien away from them.

 Everyone then formed a wall and Tora had launched an energy attack at the alien which seemed to hit.

The alien, on the other hand, was alive and well.

"I have transmuted your destructive force into a more tolerable energy", the alien said. "Soon you will all die!"

"Yeah? we'll see about that! Goodbye!", Bardock said as h stood up and aimed his hands towards the alien but was interrupted by the alien.

"Wait!", the alien said, "You have come here seeking physic power. Well, I have it given it to you Bardock, all of you."

"He reads minds?", Bardock was shocked by what the alien said.

"You can too now Bardock, you can now too", the alien said.

"What are you talking about?", he asked.

"One that Frieza seeks, he'll never have it. I have given it to you five, as a gift so you can see for yourselves", the alien said.

"See what?", Bardock asked.

"See the horror of your end, just like we had to, hahaha", the alien laughed.

Bardock found this alien's laugh annoying and got pissed, he then formed his energy beam and blasted him into pieces.