Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

I pictured her face, radiating that amount of natural beauty that I had never seen on any other woman before. And her eyes, they were so freaking beautiful. But the things that really sent me over the edge was her smile, her laugh, no wait- those lips. Those plump pink lips, so inviting, so tempting.

I knew that I was smiling stupidly as I continued to stare at the toaster, which had popped up my toast ages ago. The boys seemed to have noticed my absentmindedness as I heard the clearing of voices and chuckling behind me.

"Liam, you were staring at your toast for quite a while there." Niall giggled.

"What's on your mind mate?" Zayn added casually, but I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Oh, we all know what- or shall I say who he was thinking about." I could practically picture the wink that Harry had just given to the others as I had my back to them.

I could feel their gazes burning into the back of my head as I went to spread butter on my toast.

"Yeh? Maybe I was thinking about Olivia. Is that a crime?" I didn't mean to sound that defensive but apparently, that's what happened.

"Alright mate, calm down. It's only cos we asked you a question and you didn't reply to it." Zayn tried to calm me down, even though I didn't need calming down at all.

"Ok sorry guys. It's just, I feel like everything has finally fallen into place. I have the job of my dreams, amazing friends and family, and the perfect girlfriend." I could feel myself drifting back to my daydreaming state but was quickly disrupted by Harry's giggles.

"You're cute mate, you really are. And we're all happy for you, seriously."

"I know, I'm happy too. But... I still feel like I need to show her just how amazing I think she is." I avoided the boys' gazes as I went to bite into my toast.

"You know, she's perfect. She's gorgeous, fun, hilarious, and she bloody sings like an angel!" I continued as bits of my toast flew out of my mouth.

"Hey, doesn't she play the guitar too?" Niall spoke up, curiously looking at me. I nodded in response right before him and the others exchanged looks, nods and smiles.

"Liam, we have an idea. Hear us out." Louis said with a wide grin before Harry went on to add the rest.

"Right, all you have to do is ring Olivia and tell her to..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Olivia's P.O.V~

The kettle clicked, letting me know that the water was boiled, and that I could now make myself some tea. I hopped up from the sofa, and skipped back over to the kitchen. In the background, the radio buzzed as I made the tea. This apartment was definitely too quiet without anyone else, I was seriously getting too used to having a lot of loud company.

As I made my way back over to the couch with my tea, I noticed my laptop on the coffee table and decided to do something that I would usually hate doing. I turned on the screen and clicked onto the Internet browser. Oh god, was I really wanting to do this?

With all the effort I had, I typed in the name of the celebrity blog that I had once checked back when things were a lot rockier between Liam and me than they were today. Phew, here we go.

I clicked on the link and waited for it to load up, and like I expected, the blog loaded with a title bearing Liam's name. "Payne's introduced his girl to the world - through Twitcam?!"