thirty-one

"He just doesn't talk to me that much anymore, not like he used to," Melissa looks down at the ground sort of ashamed.

"He's had a bit of a rough week," You try to assure Melissa. She tells you and Stiles to stay careful before leaving you two alone in the house. You both walk to Scott's room and before Stiles can open the door you stop him having sensed something was wrong with him.

"You know," You tell Stiles and he nods. "He forced it on me... I didn't kiss back and if I'm being honest he smelt really bad."

"I know," Stiles assures you.

"That's why you're mad at him?" You ask and Stiles nods. "Not because of Lydia?"

"Nope- Oh my god!" Stiles screams and you step forward only to see Scott sitting in his chair creepily staring at the two of you. "Dude, you scared the hell out of me. Your mom said you weren't home yet."

"I came in through the window," Scott says and you look at him curiously.

"Okay," Stiles says starting to get creeped out himself. "Uh, well, let's get this set up. I want you to see what I bought."

"I'm fine," Scott states. "I'm just going to lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

"You sure about that?" You step up. "Cause you got this kind of..."

"Serial killer look going on in your eyes," Stiles finishes for you. I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect cause it's really starting to freak me out."

"I'm fine," Scott insists. "You should go now."

"All right, I'll leave," Stiles shrugs and winks so only you can see. "Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I bought? You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?"

Scott stands up and walks towards the two of you making you stand in front of Stiles. He kneels down and looks at the bag cautiously before opening it. He reaches his hand in the bag and pulls out chains.

"You think I'm going to let you put these on and let you chain me up like a dog?" Scott looks angry. He puts them back in the bag.

"Actually, no," Stiles says stepping out from behind you. He quickly handcuffs Scott to the water heater and dashes back behind you.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott screams.

"Protecting you from yourself," Stiles says. "And giving you some payback. For making-out with Y/n."

You walk out of the room and lean up against the wall before gently sliding down until you were in a fetal position on the floor. Scott's face made you sick to the stomach at this point and just the thought of him disgusted you to the point of tears. Stiles comes out of the room and sits down next to you attempting to comfort you.

You wipe your eyes and Stiles rubs calming circles on your back in hopes of comforting you. He kisses the top of your head and you listen to Scott struggling to get the handcuffs off him. What was happening comes back to your mind and you allow yourself to calm down. You both sit down on the floor your hand encased in his.

"I'm sorry," You apologize and kiss his hand. "That was uncalled for... all this stuff. It's stressing me out."

"I know what will make you smile," Stiles says and you look at him confused. He opens his bag and shows you a dog bowl with 'Scott' written on it making you laugh slightly. You watch as he walks into the room and pours the water into the bowl in front of Scott.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Scott yells before throwing the water bowl at Stiles.

"You kissed her Scott, okay?" Stiles retaliates. "You kissed Y/n. That's my... like, the one girl that I... and, you know, the past three hours, I've been thinking it's probably just the full moon, You know, he doesn't even know what he's doing and tomorrow he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of a bitch a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend."

"She kissed me," Scott says and you feel anger rise in your stomach.

"What?" Stiles seems confused and conflicted.

"I didn't kiss her," Scott says with a disgusting look on his face. "She kissed me."

"Bull shit I did!" You yell at Scott and Stiles leads you out of the room.

"He's just trying to make us mad," He insists and you clench your fists in annoyance.

"You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me," Scott keeps going this time making Stiles mad. "She would have done anything I wanted. Anything!"

You slam Scott's bedroom door closed and kneel down in front of Stiles. You can smell the anger radiating off his form and you walk to the kitchen and grab him a glass of water. You walk back and kneel down again handing him the glass and he drinks it slowly avoiding eye contact with you.

"I know he's lying," Stiles says. "But the thought of him... of you... it just."

"I know," You sit down next to him and look into his eyes calmly. You get a whiff of Scott's blood and you hear him grunting and struggling against the handcuffs.

"Stiles, please let me out," You both hear through the door. "It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, Stiles, let me out. It's starting to hurt. It's not like the first time, it's the full moon. It's Allison, breaking up with me. I know, that it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless, just, please, let me out."

"I can't," Stiles mumbles plainly. You hear Scott struggling in the room before screaming loudly. Stiles covers his ears and you cover yours in agony. He continues screaming and struggling and Stiles tears up until he stops suddenly.

"Scott are you ok?" You ask through the door before opening it to see an empty room. You rush to the car and sit in the passenger's seat and wait for Stiles. He comes rushing out of the house and jumps into the car without a second thought. He starts the car and you open the window and smell the air looking for Allison's scent. if he was going anywhere... it'd be to her.

"School parking lot," You say and Stiles begins rushing towards the school. You tap your leg anxiously, maybe if you hadn't teased him with the bowl...

A/N

Sorry for the late update my exams have been stressing me out. I hope you enjoyed!