six

He notices you've fallen asleep and smiles to himself. When he stops the car as he arrives home he picks you up out of the car and opens the front door, he carries you into your room and gently puts you on the bed. He looks at you sleeping and decides to tell you,

"Lydia is only a cover," He whispers, moving hair out of your face. "It's you I really care about."

He lays a gentle kiss on your forehead and leaves the room.

You sit in the cafeteria peacefully eating your lunch when Stiles comes rushing through the door. he sits down next to you barely able to breathe.

"Did he get a second chance?" You ask curiously.

"Yes," Stiles takes a second to catch his breath. "But, her father is the guy that shot you and Scott."

"What," You yell and everyone looks at you and Stiles.

"She lost a bet," Stiles says before looking back at you. "Tell the whole school why don't you."

"Sorry," You chuck the leftovers from your lunch in the bin and you follow Stiles out of the cafeteria. he takes you to the lacrosse field to watch practice. You watch carefully keeping a close eye on Scott. He runs forward towards Jackson and he knocks him off his feet. You wince slightly and look at the scene in front of you. You hear the coach teasing Scott and you smell the anger growing inside him. you whistle and Stiles looks at you, you point to Scott and Stiles looks.

"McCalls gonna do it again," The coach shouts. "He's gonna do it again."

Scott goes back and stares at Jackson. He runs directly at Jackson and rams into his shoulder. You wince for him and rush over to Scott as he falls to the ground.

"Scott," Stiles pats him on the back. "You ok?"

"He can't control it," You say lifting him up. "We've got to get him out of here."

You help Stiles carry him to the changing room. Stiles chucks him off and tries to gain his breath.

"Get away from me!" Scott yells at the both of you and you feel the anger rise in you as he turns to face Stiles. Stiles rushes to his feet and runs into the shower portion of the changing room. Scott begins chasing Stiles and you jump on Scott wrapping your legs around him and covering his eyes with your hands. He groans and grabs your shoulders, he throws you across the room and you hear your arm dislocate. You howl in pain and pop it back into place. You jump up and jump in front of Stiles just before Scott jumps on him. You scratch at Scott as he bites a chunk of flesh out of your arm.

Stiles grabs the fire extinguisher and sprays it at Scott and yourself. Scott moves off you and you apply pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding.

"What happened?" Scott speaks and looks at the scene in front of him. "Did I do that?"

He wipes your blood from his mouth and looks at your arm. Stiles helps you up and walks towards Scott.

"It's the lacrosse," You say watching your arm begin to heal. "It's the anger, your pulse rising."

"But that's lacrosse," Scott says and you both kneel down to him.

"You can't play Saturday," Stiles says.

"But I'm first line," Scott says annoyed.

"Not anymore," You tap his shoulder and look at your clothes. "I'm going to go clean up."

You walk to the girls' bathroom and scrub at your clothes in an attempt to get the blood out. You look at the stain left on your clothes and groan in annoyance. You exit the bathroom and walk out to Stiles' car. You lean up against the car patiently waiting for Stiles to come out. After a while, he comes out and unlocks the car for you. You sit in the passenger's seat and put your seatbelt on.

"How come I can control it?" You turn to Stiles.

"You can't," Stiles turns to face you. "You just got overprotective and that's how it got triggered."

"I don't get it," You look out the window. "Why would I be protective over you?"

Stiles starts the car and drives out of the school. You sit patiently until the car stops. You hop out of the car and walk slowly to your room. You place your bag down and flop on your bed.

"What is wrong with you?" You say to yourself. "Why the hell do you care so much about him?"

Then a spark went off in your head. You finally realized after years of feeling an odd way about him, you finally understood the emotion and feeling that grew inside your stomach every time he spoke to you. The light headed feeling you got whenever he would come to close.

"I love him," You say to yourself and hear a loud bang outside your door. "Stiles?"

You stand up and open the door to see Stiles on the floor. He examines the floorboards before looking up at you.

"Y/n I didn't see you there," He lies.

"You fell over, didn't you?" He nods and you laugh. "Let me guess you heard everything?"

"No," He lies again and you stare at him. "Fine, who is it?"

"Goodbye Stiles," You close the door and grab a book to read. A few hours later you hear a knock on your door. "Come in."

You put your bookmark in your book and sit up as the door opens. You see Stiles stick his head through the door.

"I'm about to call Scott," He told you and you shrugged. "Are you coming or not?"

"I guess," You stand up and follow Stiles to his room. he gently closes the door behind him and you sit on his bed as he calls Scott. He picks up his toy gun and aims it at the camera. As soon as Scott shows up he immediately begins pressing the button to make an annoying noise.

"Did you find anything out?" You hear Scott's voice and Stiles drops the gun.

"His shoulder's separated," Siles says moving closer to the camera.

"Because of me?" Scott looks scared. "Is he going to play?"

"They don't know yet," Stiles says. "They'll probably just count on you for Saturday."

You look at the computer screen and notice a figure behind Scott.

"Stiles," You point to the figure and he moves closer to the screen to get a better look.

"What?" Scott asks and you take one more look. Stiles types on the keyboard furiously. "It looks like, what?"

Scott reads the final part of the message and zooms in on his camera. The screen goes blank and Stiles begins to worry. You jump on the computer and hack into Scott's webcam. After a few firewalls and coding, you saw Derek holding Scott up against the wall. You can't hear what's being said but, you can see.

"Where's the sound?" Stiles asks and watches you closely.

"Hang on," You type furiously on the keyboard and sound comes through.

"It's everyone," You hear Derek say.

"They didn't see anything, I swear," Scott struggles to say.

"And they won't cause if you even try to play that game on Saturday," You nervously grab Stiles' hand. "I'm going to kill you myself."