fourteen

"Let's go for a walk then," You say trying not to let this ruin your day. You hold out your hand for him to take. He gently takes your hand and you walk off into the forest leading the way. You lead him up a steep hike that takes you to the lookout over the town. You sit down on the edge of the cliff as the sun begins to rise. "Sorry about the walk."

"It was worth it," Stiles admires the way the sun hits your skin. He looks at your beautiful e/c eyes and admires how they glisten with sunlight. You notice him looking at you and you turn your head to face him. He grabs your face in his hands and pulls you close to him embracing you in a big hug. He kisses the top of your head gently and let's go of you. You smile at him and place a gentle kiss on his cheek. You place your head on his shoulder and admire the view.

"Should we head back home?" You ask.

"Sure," Stiles stand up. "My feet are killing me though."

"Hop on my back," You say laughing. "I want to try something, just do it."

He does as you tell him and you begin to run back home. You get there in half the time it took you to get there previously. You let him get off and you knock on the front door.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Noah opens the door and sits you both down at the table. "You are aware that there is a 9:30 pm curfew running at the moment."

"We wanted to watch the sunrise," You say to him.

"That doesn't explain why you were out all damn night!" Noah slams his fist on the table making you jump. "Sorry."

"We went all the way up to the cliffs to watch the sunrise," Stiles says calmly.

"It wasn't some sort of date was it?" Noah looks between the two of you and you clear your throat and grab Stile's hand under the table.

"Yes dad, it was," Stiles says confidently and Noah sits back in his chair.

"Right," He leans forward for a moment. "When you break up don't bring this whole household down with you." 

"Dad!" Stiles says embarrassed. You nod your head and stand up from the table before walking to Stiles' room.

"What now?" You ask laying down on his bed.

"Maybe I should ask you officially," he clears his throat and lays down next to you. "Would you like to start dating me?"

"Yes," You say letting him wrap your arms around you.

"And no sex!" You hear Noah shout out and you both crack up laughing. You snuggle into Stiles' chest before falling asleep after one of the best nights of your life.  You snuggle even closer to Stiles as he holds you tighter.

"Y/n," You look up at him.

"Yeah?" You ask. He looks at your eyes and smiles. He gazes at your lips momentarily then back your eyes, he looks at your lips one more time before closing the gap in between the two of you. As your lips touch you feel a connection move between the two of you like this was meant to be. You feel him smile into the kiss and you push against him even harder deepening the kiss. He moves his hands to your waist and you hold his head with one hand as the other holds his back to stop him from pulling away.

The urge for air becomes too much for you but you try to last it out waiting for him to pull away first. You give him one last push before pushing away. You both begin panting and you place your forehead to his. You both look into each other's eyes completely mesmerized by one another. You wipe the spit from your mouth and lay a kiss on his nose. You place your hands on his chest and snuggle into him feeling at home. He holds you tight and lays a gentle kiss on your head.

You wake up slowly to see Stiles' face two centimeters away from yours. You silently giggle and press your lips to his. You feel him groan as he wakes up and he pushes himself closer once he realizes what's going on. 

"Good morning," You say smiling at him. You feel something sticking into your leg and you lift up the covers. To see he has a hard-on. "Oh god."

You stand up and cover your eyes.

"Shit," he says and hides under the blankets.

"I'm going to have a shower," You rush out of the room and close the door behind you. You walk hurriedly to the bathroom and close the door behind you. You lean up against the door biting your lip. "Oh god."

You turn on the hot water and jump in the shower not taking your mind off the fact that he was aroused just by kissing you. You feel the heat rise up your body and immediately shake the thoughts out of your head. You quickly wash your hair and jump out. You look at your red face in the mirror and you splash your face with cold water. You dry your face off and wrap the towel around your body.

You walk out of the bathroom and close your bedroom door behind you. You check the room carefully and close the window. You put your towel on the hook and get dressed. You put on your favorite pair of jeans and a crop top along with chequered vans. You brushed out and blow dried your hair allowing it to flow loosely down you back. You chuck on the silver bracelets Stiles gave you and you walk to the kitchen.

"Pancakes?" You ask Noah and he nods hungrily.

"You're up early," He states. "I don't suppose you woke up that son of mine?"

"He's awake," You laugh and begin making the pancake mixture. "Can you stir this for me?"

You hand Noah the bowl and he mixes the batter while you get out the frying pan. You turn on the stove and butter the pan. You take the batter off of Noah and give it one last mix before pouring some into the pan. You get three plates out and set them on one side of the stove. You look around trying to see if there's anything you can clean up. You look at the dining table and roll your eyes.

"It would take you two seconds to organize this stuff," You say picking up loose pieces of paper before putting them into the filing cabinet. "That's why we have this thing. For organization."

"No," Noah says before you flip the pancake. "That's why we have you."