The Worst Goddamn Angel I've Ever Met prt 1

This one is very mature! but it's cute. anyways, instead of putting a link like i usually do, click the 'chapter _' before every chapter text to go to the original site.
thanks!
(did i already use this photo?)

Chapter 1: Sea Dream Fantasy Bra

Chapter Text

Keith didn’t know if he’d ever understand Shiro’s love for the Victoria’s Secret Angels. Sure, fancy underwear was great and all, but Keith didn’t understand why Shiro would choose to obsess over something that was oh-so-clearly going nowhere. Keith personally thought that Matt, Shiro’s boyfriend, would never let the lacy get-ups anywhere near his body. He’d probably make Shiro wear it, if anything. But as long as it made his brother happy, Keith didn’t really care.

Take tonight for example. Shiro was curled up on his couch on a Friday night, with only Keith for company while he watched the annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show, and he was behaving like a kid on Christmas. He was oohing and aahing over every oiled up body that strutted down the runway, and was saying things to Keith like, “I love that asymmetrical bodysuit,” and “I can’t believe that color scheme on that print works, but it totally does.”

It was like Shiro was speaking a foreign language to Keith, he just didn’t get it. Sure, they looked pretty, but underwear was underwear in his opinion. But he was Shiro’s brother, and Matt was shipped off overseas for some super-secret ultra-high-tech something or other, and he wasn’t going to leave Shiro alone for one of the man’s favorite media events of the year.

Besides, it wasn’t all that bad. Some of the Angels were really, really pretty. Any male model that walked down the runway reminded Keith of why he was gay in the first place. The lean, muscled bodies and the long legs and torsos that were the brand’s ideal body type reminded Keith of every single one of his favorite things about boys.

There was one model in particular that had been featured on the show for a couple years now, some Cuban foreign named Lance, that really made Keith not mind sitting through all the ridiculous hullabaloo. The boy had a million watt smile and eyes that should be illegal. That, in addition to his electrifying, untouchable energy on the runway, had Keith more willing than he should’ve been to sit on Shiro’s couch and watch half naked bodies for well over an hour.

Shiro knew about Keith’s penchant for one certain model over the rest; he’d figured it out when Keith had spent the entire day after last year’s show attempting to subtly ask questions about the model. However, Keith’s idea of subtlety was like a semi truck to Shiro, and so he could tell that Keith was getting antsier as the night wore on, looking for his favorite model.

Shiro finally had to put his brother out of his misery, “Y’know, you won’t get to see Lance until the very end of tonight.”

Keith turned around to look at Shiro, eyebrows knitted upward in confusion, “Why not?”

Shiro grinned, “Because he’s wearing the Fantasy Bra tonight.”

“What is that.” Keith said flatly.

“A bra worth literally millions of dollars, studded in gemstones, and one of the highest honors a Victoria’s Secret Angel can receive. That any fashion model could receive, really.”

“And they’re gonna let a guy wear it?” Keith asked.

“Yep!” Shiro’s excitement was tangible. “He’s going to be the first, and he’s also making waves because he’s a Latino mod- Look! There he is!”

Sure enough, the announcer was beginning to provide his pre-rehearsed spiel about this year’s bra, the Sea Dream bra, and about how its name was a subtle homage to Tyra Banks’ bra, and what gems were on it, aquamarines and pearls and all sorts of stuff Keith didn’t really care about but that he knew Shiro was going to be talking about later.