Authors Note. Goodbye

I cannot believe that Fall is officially over. I am so upset that Jamber has finally come to an end. I hope you were all content with the ending because in my opinion I couldn't have written a better ending.

So many of you have so many questions about their future and the child's future but for now all I will say is that you can decide. You can come up with whatever ending you feel like and if you want drop them in the comments so I can have a read of them.

It has taken me almost two years to write this story even if it doesn't feel like it. It has been a long journey and one I am proud of.

Please don't delete this from your library just yet as on 11th DECEMBER 2014 I will be sharing some news with you all!

This was just a quick note to thank every single person who read, voted and commented. I have gained some amazing loyal readers that I will always be thankful for. When I first started this story I never thought that I would get over 200K reads, 4K votes and 1.7K comments. Every comment made me smile and some of them made my day. When I have people telling me that my book is the best thing and that I am their favourite writer I cannot begin to explain how proud you all make me feel. A massive thank you to all those readers who aren't a Justin fan but still gave my story a go and stuck with it. I will eternally be grateful.

I hope you all continue to support me with my other stories on Wattpad. I hope I never lose you guys and the support you have given me throughout Fall.

So thank you to everyone. It doesn't matter whether you were here from the start or the end. Whether you are reading now or in ten years. I love you all for reading my work. You guys stuck by me through my late uploads, spelling mistakes and long authors notes. So thank you. I will be editing all of Fall and I hope in the future you all read this book again and follow the journey of Jamber. For now thought, the Jamber journey has reached its destination.

Thank you all for joining us.

[STARTED: 29th January 2013
FINISHED: 30th November 2014]

LoveYou x

Samsam_Maynard