Chapter 2- Decisions

"Every day we wake up is another blessing, follow your dreams and don't let anybody stop you. Never say never." ~ Justin Bieber

It's been three weeks since the whole conversation between my mom and Pattie and mom still hasn’t mentioned anything. I'm beginning to think that she has changed her mind about everything. I was so close to asking her about it the other day, when I was bursting with curiosity, but just as I was about to ask, her phone rang and it’s a good thing that it did because if she found out I was eavesdropping on her she would not be happy.

I open the front door. "Hey mom I'm home!"

"Hey. How was school?"

I shut the front door and join my mom in the kitchen. "It was good. Same old, but there was this huge fight between these two girls in the year under me. Gosh it was pathetic mom, it was over them both having the same headband or something like that. Gosh. I don’t remember us being as stupid as that."

Mom starts chuckling. "You are just amazing. Go and get dressed, do your homework."

"Why so early?"

"Because I think dinner may go on quite late today."

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Why?"

"I have some news for you and Aiden, and I think it will take a while for you two to digest and I want to talk to you guys about it."

 YES! Finally! Mentally I am doing backflips but in reality I continue to look confused. "Right...," I say, dragging the word out. Before my mom sees through my act I run upstairs and jump onto my bed laying on my back. I smile to myself. I hope Aiden agrees.

o.O.o.o.O.o

I finish my homework within an hour. I had an hour and a half to kill. Great. I am jumping with anticipation and that just makes time go even slower. I decide on some TV. I casually flip through the channels. Nothing on. I then decide to flip through the music channels, and the third time through he comes on. I know I should change it but I can’t bring myself to do it. I just continue to stare at my TV like the fool I am.

I am still sticking to ‘getting over everything’ plan, but just knowing I might be with him again makes it harder but I have to remember that he has changed, and he isn’t my Justin anymore. He is this international star who forgot about everyone who loved him. That is what will keep me going. I am trying not to get my hopes up it is hard. Every once in a while I would imagine what it would be like once we reunite again. We would jump into each other’s arms and hug and cry happy tears. But after a minute or so I would mentally slap myself for being so deluded. He won’t come near me, in case he is seen with a normal like me.