D:

After thinking for a good half hour Chan put decides that he can't just ask his idol to bring his friend or just say "Oh by the way it would be okay to bring a friend." At the same time he couldn't tell Jeongin who he is or else he'd be in trouble. Maybe telling Jeongin the adress so that he would be there on time... a coincidence? At the end he decided that this would be the best he could do.

Hey Innie?
Come at 3pm to xx xxx xx they will be there 

why should i trust you?

i'm not the one wanting to meet 3racha
it's a cafe don't worry there will be a plenty of people

oof alright
i'll be there

trust me innie it'll be fine

okay... thank you

you're welcome <3

At the next day there are five nervous people on the way to the same spot. 3RACHA are the first one to arrive, looking around nervously and then, after not spotting who they're looking for they chose a table in the corner of the cafe. It isn't obvious so they wouldn't get recognized. A few minutes later Woojin arrives, looking around for the three. After finally seeing them he heads to the table. "I am so sorry for being late!" He apologizes but Chan turns him down. "Oh no, it's okay." The oldest let out a little smile and sits down next to Chan. "Alright, just go for Woojin, that's my name." Chan freezes at the name. "Hmh... sounds familiar... you also look familiar... maybe just a coincidence..." "Yeah probably" Woojin nods in relief. "Chan, am I right?" "Yeah, exactly." Woojin looks at the other two boys "Changbin." "Ah right, I remember. A friend of me is talking about someone with a familiar name all the time. Ah Chan, I think you know him! His name is Felix." "You know Felix?" Chan asks surprised and Woojin nods. "He's friends with my brother and I." Jisung sighs in relief that he wasn't asked for his name, he's really shy in this moment. "Oh I am so sorry how impolite of me. I assume your the third one of the group?" "Yeah... Jisung." Woojin nods in approval. "Funny how all of you have similar names to friends of mine. Anyways, that's off topic. Let's go into the song." Changbin nods and pulls out some sheeds of paper. "Sorry for interupting but how about we get some cake first?" Chan asks nervously. Shouldn't Jeongin be already here? The other three look at him and a small smile appeares on their faces. "Cheesecake?" Jisung asky in tiny voice making Woojin uwu. "I'll get you some." Changbin offers, knowing how many problems Jisung has with ordering or being in cafes in general. Woojin decides to join him so he wouldn't have to carry all the cakes by himself. A they were getting their cakes Woojin nearly dropps his plate. "JEONGIN?!" he whisper-yells. "What are you doing here?" "What are YOU doing here? You said you'll be in the studio all day so I decided to get cake!" Jeongin pouts. "Do you know him?" Changbin asks from behind making Jeongin gasp. "Yes, he's living with me and my brother because they are close friends and his parents are living in Busan." "Well when he is here he can sit with us if he wants. I'm sure the others won't mind." Woojin agrees sighing. "Alright, but next time that won't happen, okay Innie?" The youngest nods happily. Woojin goes to the table first. "So I just met a friend of mine and Changbin offered him to sit with us. Would that be okay with you?" He asks as politely as possible. Jisung looks at Chan anxious but the older just smiles at him. "That's okay for us." Jisung just nods and prays for Changbin to come back so that he could hold onto someone. Wojin sits down next to Chan again and soon Changbin and Jeongin return. The latter takes a chair more and sits down while Changbin takes his sit next to Jisung again. Noticing how anxious Jisung is he softly squeezed his hand and whispers in his ear "It's okay Sungie. If you can't deal with it anymore tell me and we'll leave in this second." Knowing that Changbin means every word he says Jisung smiles at him and nods. When he sees the cheesecake his face lits up a little more and he starts to dig in. "Alright so this is Jeongin. He's a friend of my brother and myself, he's also living with us." Jeongin waves shyly, having his biggest idols right in front of him. Chan smiles at him calmly and somehow he really manages to calm the younger down. His smile is like magic sometimes, it helps people to get happy or to calm down. Especially when he says this comforting and motivating things. He's really good with words... how else should he be a lyricist?

"And this are Chan, Changbin and Jisung." Woojin continues the introduction. "We're going to collaborate." "You literally told me yesterday. But you fanboyed so hard it wasn't this easy to understand." Jeongin replies making him gasp and slightly blush. Changbin on the other side whispers an "exposed" making Chan slap his harm playfully. The four interacts great with each other, they feel comfortable, not noticing how Jisung is quiet at always, just looking at his already empty plate. He don't want to interupt the others so he stays quiet.
As much as he wants it to stay unnoticed Woojin - having the mom instincts he has - noticed his uneasiness and smiled at him. Jisung shyly returns the smile nervously. He doesn't even notice how his grip around Changbins wrist tightens but the older rapper obviously did. "Are you alright Sungie?"He asks quietly. Jisung nods but seeing how his whole body is tensed up and his nervous eyes making him not believe it. He softly kicks Chans leg so he would focus on Jisung what he did. Seeing in which state the youngest of 3racha is he decided to head back. "Unfortunaly we have to go now, my apologies that we weren't able to do something about the song." "Oh no, it's alright. Let's just meet up another time." 3racha - more like Changbin and Chan - nod while Jisungs head hangs low. "Let's go Sungie." Changbin murmles and the younger obeyes, following him out as fast as possible. "See you later Woojin, Jeongin!" Chan greetes before leaving with the other members.

- 20202303 -