Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

Niall felt the leather strap against his shoulders and opened his eyes. The man, his Dom, was pinning his shoulders to the table. He pulled it tight and buckled it so Niall couldn't move. He let out a studder of breath when he tried. Then his legs were being being pushed wide and his ankles locked into the restraints on the table.

Niall pointed and flex his feet at the sensation. Finally one more strap was buckled over Niall's hips and wrists. He could feel the haze start to settle already and they'd barely started.

"Already so pink for Daddy. Look how good you look, baby."

Niall loved the words but the voice was wrong. He whined his frustrations and chewed on his cheek trying to get comfortable. Niall watched as his Dom picked up a fabric blindfold, just like he asked for, from a shelf. Niall watched as he put it on until it went dark, then he let his eyes fall closed, his mind going back to that night, the feeling of Liam's fingers tying the knot.

Now that visuals were gone he could imagine the rough hands running over his chest were little softer and belonged to someone else. The hand trailed down to his cock, hard and standing proud, and pressed it down against his leg. Niall arched as best he could in the binds and moaned.

Then the hand squeezed around his cock and Niall's whole body flinched in pleasure. "Yeah," he whispered.

"Love when Daddy touches you, don't you? You're so hard for me. You want it so bad, don't you, baby? Tell me how bad you want it."

Niall could barely breath, much less form coherent sentences, when the man was toying with his cock and teasing his balls. But Niall knew if he didn't try he'd get punished, so he just spoke whatever was in his mind.

"So good. I love it, Daddy. It hurts. Please, Liam, it hurts." Niall clamped his mouth shut when he realized what he said.

But his Dom didn't seemed to mind, or politely ignored it. "I know you love it when it hurts. I can tell you want it really hard. Daddy'll be sure to make it hurt."

Niall whined and tried to curl in on himself but couldn't. Next thing he knew he felt a bunch of long strips on his stomach. A second later it was gone and replaced with a sharp smack across his chest. Niall yelled and thrashed on the table. The flogger came down again, swiping across his thighs. Niall groaned and dribble precome down onto his hip.

His mind was twisting and dark. He couldn't make sense of what was happening. He couldn't stop hearing Liam's voice in his head and feeling his touch even though he wasn't there. "Liam, Li, please."

"What do you want, baby?"

It wasn't Liam's voice that spoke, Niall knew that, but he heard his voice anyway. "More, please, Daddy." The flogger came down harder this time followed closely by another hit. Niall was finally feeling what he felt that night, but now instead of hating it and pushing it away, he asked for it, begged even. He didn't want to waste time, he could be getting more, asking him to stop.

Hits were raining down all over his body now. His thighs twitched and his hands were balled up into fists. He was producing a steady stream of precome and shifting his hips like he could feel Liam inside him. "Daddy, please. I'm so close."

"Don't you dare come until I say."

"Liam, please it hurts. Let me come. Let me come. Oh God, it hurts so bad."

Then the man's hand was back to his cock, squeezing the base with a tight grip, enough to hurt just on the right side of good. "Beg me to come."

Niall moaned and shuddered, "Please, please. Let me come. I need- I'm a good boy. Please, I'm so good. Need-"