•02• Scrutiny

Zacznij od początku

"Well students, the performance in yesterday's test disappointed me. I have decided that I'll conduct another test after this weekend." The class automatically filled with chaos as students complained about it in unison.

Jungkook just sat silently and Taehyung put his hand over his and wiggled his eyebrows, forcing Jungkook to fake a smile.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The busy day in University passed away somehow and Jungkook now walked back home with Taehyung by his side.

"Jungkook?"

"..."

"Jungkookie?"

"..."

"Jungkook- ssi?"

"..."

"Kookiee.....?"

"Huh? Y-yeah?"

"Ahhh what's wrong with you? Stop with this weirdness Jungkook-ah. I swear you're getting on my nerves these days." Taehyung whined and stopped on his tracks. He crossed his arms while staring at his best friend with disappointment.

"Weird? Me?" Jungkook pointed to himself innocently.

"No,me. Duh?" Taehyung huffed and walked closer to Jungkook, pushing him to a corner of their street. He stood right in front of Jungkook and leaned over to peer into his eyes with his narrowed ones.

"W-what?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"You! You're hiding something from me. Is there anything you need to tell me Jungkook?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook just tried to act cool after realizing how close their faces were. Jungkook could see the pretty round mole on Taehyung’s nose. He wanted to bop it.

"Tell me!" Taehyung commanded and Jungkook flinched.

"Ooh so you're acting innocent here. Don't worry I'll see you." Taehyung warned and turned his way to his house.

"Taehyung..."

"Goodbye."

"Ah listen to me Tae."

"Bye." Taehyung walked away fast to his house and Jungkook kicked the letter box on the side of the road frustratedly, accounting a huge bent on it.

"What the fuck?" 

He ran with the speed of light before anyone could notice.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook had spaced out again, thinking what to do with his problem but that was just the beginning.

He was in his room and was walking quietly around. Then suddenly a bug buzzed near his ear. It was annoying and he turned and caught it once. The bug squeezed into his fingers, the feeling disgusting him. He quickly wiped his fingers and leaned on the wall, tired.

"Arghh!! what's happening to me?", He screamed frustratedly and put his hand on the wall just for support but his hand stuck on it. He tried to pull it away and succeeded after a try.

He stared blankly at his fingers which had microscopic hair on it. Sharp, thick and grip. He quickly opened his computer and searched away.

Many insects and reptiles have these microscopic hairs on their inner skin to help them crawl on any type of surface, notedly surfaces that oppose gravity. The more he searched, the more the attributes of spiders showed up in the list.

The mutation, the strength, the web and the micro hairs, it all made sense to him now. Jeon Jungkook has spider genes in his body.

He furiously typed on the keyboard and pulled up his fingers to only find cubic blocks stuck on his fingers. The keyboard, nonetheless to say, was destroyed.