weak

taehee's pov

i feel dizzy and nauseous as i made my way to my bathroom. i gripped on the sink to keep myself standing. i looked at myself at the mirror. pale and lifeless. i guess this is what i get for not eating and not sleeping enough. can't help it though, he's always in my mind, his hurtful words still piercing my heart till everything felt numb. i shut my eyes, tightly. i don't have the energy to go to school in this state. i sighed and stumbled to my bed and find refuge under the thick covers of my blanket.

not long after, my maid came to wake me up but she realised my state and went out to inform my parents and brother. i lost track of time as i slowly closed my eyes to get that sleep that i couldn't get.

by the time i was awake, i saw jungah and jieun in my wake. then, they force fed me. taking the bowls and making me chug countless spoons of porridge.

"you have to frikkin eat you big baby!" jungah exclaimed while she take a spoonful of porridge from the bowl she was holding into my mouth.

"a' can eap by mafef (i can eat by myself)!" i grunted my mouth full.

"you look like a frikkin hamster!" jieun laughed," be a proper lady and swallow before you speak."

i swallowed heavily. and reapeated what i said earlier," i can eat by myself."

"nu-uh, see what happened when we trusted you to eat your food by yourself? you got sick." jieun shook his head.

after taking my medicine i was actually feeling a lot better. probably it was the food and sleep and.. their presence. i smiled from ear to ear.

"that's the first time you smiled in AGES!!" jungah's eyes sparkled with excitement and delight.

but hyunjin was missing. he's usually the first one that visits me when i'm sick. my eyebrows furrowed.

"what's wrong taehee?" jieun asked concern colored her voice.

"uhm.. do you by any chance know where hyunjin is? he should be free today.."

"yeah.. we called him and told him that you were sick and he said he's on his way." jungah looked at her watch.

my spine starts to tingle in fear. "did you tell him anything about what happened?"

their faces turned pale and they looked at each other. guilt lingered in the air around them. oh no. i jumped from my bed. what i feared the most may come true.

"what the hell taehee! you're not in the shape to go out of bed." they shrieked.

"i have to. you don't know what hyunjin is capable of doing?!" i was utterly panicing.
pacing here and there getting changed, brushed my hair and dragged them along with me.

we went into jieun's car and it zoomed to school. at the sight of a black motor cycle and two boys i told the driver to stop and ran as fast as i could. i couldn't bear the thought of the two boys that i love to fight.

in horror i saw hyunjin striking beomgyu across the jaw that beomgyu fell on the floor and beomgyu was screaming at him. beomgyu then charged at hyunjin to his lips that was now chapped and blood trickling from it. before they can charge at each other again i screamed for them to stop. jungah and jieun pulling beomgyu back and i pulled hyunjin, hitting him on the back of his head. he was shocked but the fury that was burning in his eyes immediately subsides, relief replacing it. "i didn't frikkin tell you to kill him! why're you the one beating his ass when i'm the one having a problem with him!" i breathed out heavily. "let's go back"

i looked at beomgyu who's face was dark and furious i quickly shifted and walked hyunjin away from the scene his arm slung over my shoulder protectively. the way he always do it when he was protecting me from bullies or a neighbour's dog. i smilled at the memories when i heard beomgyu's voice. "who the hell is that? do you not love me anymore?!" as i pulled hyunjin and walked faster.

(a/n: clarification! taehee is experienced in stopping angry hyunjin, plus, taehee is too afraid to look at beomgyu, afraid that he will push her again and hurt her again, that's why she chose to go to hyunjin)

a/n: heylo heylo!!
very-very-very late update. i've been busy with school lately. i only write in my freetime and i don't get a lot of those.
another update is coming up today or tomorrow.

i hope y'all are staying safe from the COVID-19 virus. wash your hands frequently and avoid crowded places. please protect yourself because this virus is not a joke.

thankyou for reading guys hope you enjoy it!!

please vote and comment 💫