jealousy

beomgyu's pov

at the sight of taehee, i became weak. jungah and jieun were holding me to prevent me from jumping into that bastard and bust his skull open. i wanted to run to her, to hug her, my girl, the girl that i love and care for. but the sight of that bastard hugging her and trying to protect her sickens me. who the f is he?! how dare he hug her? or.. my mind went blank. did she already find a guy that deserves her? a guy that cares for her a lot? is he her new boyf- i shook my head clearing my thoughts. my blood was boiling, i felt hot. i want to spill some blood in this place right now but i stopped myself. i heard the growl from the back of my throat and my hands were trembling in anger.

"who the hell is that? do you not love me anymore?" my feelings poured out before i could stop them. i was wheeled with anger. i felt restless as i watched those two dashed out of sight. my chest heaved as i tried my best to breathe in the afternoon air. i didn't realise that jungah and jieun already let me go. "you are such a blunt fool! i hate how you're so caught up in your own fantasies!" fire was burning in jungah's eyes.

"w-what do you mean." i couldn't think clearly. my brain was still fogged with anger as i tried to calm myself by controlling my breathing to no avail.

"do you still not know what you did wrong??"

"i know! i wanted to apologise to her! i searched for her around school but she's nowhere to be found!"

"she's frikkin sick today. she ran here to save you from hyunjin! she's so weak and miserable because of you! she didn't eat her food, didn't sleep and she was always staring blankly, daydreaming about you. she such a sucker for you and it hurts our hearts to see her in this state." jieun blurted out. this the first time i saw her lost her composure. her eyes were glazed by the tears that are threatening to drip out of her eyes.

i felt guilt well up from my heart and my heart aches for her. i realised how thin and pale taehee was when she came to this place to pick up that guy.

"if she's still thinking about me, then, who's that guy?" i asked them starting to feel deep loathing again. a slap hit my left cheek as my head snapped to the right. jieun was breathing hard.

"is this the time to be jealous, huh? you're have no right to be jealous at hyunjin right now! even if she's dating him, you're the one that hurt her! you chose yuna over her!" jieun screamed.

"that's enough jieun! you're going to plant wrong ideas in this guy's head. no, they're not dating. hyunjin and taehee are like brothers and sisters. they grew up with one another." jungah explained.

a bitter memory of yuna and i flashed into my mind. childhood friends can catch feelings for each other also.

"but i assure you, both of them do not have feelings for each other! unlike yuna to you." she emphasised the last part.

"taehee still yearns for you and hyunjin's just hyunjin. he supported you two's relationship well.. until you fucked up."

i swallowed heavily and realised my mistake. i am so blunt. i thought that taehee was ignoring me because she felt guilty, but she was just feeling hurt. "can i have hyunjin's number? i think i need to talk to him."

i threw myself on my bed not even bothering to change out of my uniform. turning myself so i was laying on my front, i took my phone contemplating hard. f it. i pressed the newly added contact in my phone. the new chatroom flashed on my screen. the word 'hyunjin' on top of it.

'hi, it's taehee's ex-boyfriend, beomgyu.' i typed and i deleted it.

'hey, it's me the person you hit in front of taehee's school.' i looked at it, my eyebrows knitted deep in contemplation. he's going to kick my ass again if i sent that. with an exasperated sigh i deleted it again. i could almost physically feel the gears in my head turning.

'i'm beomgyu. i would like to apologise to you.'

i threw my phone onto my pillow, and rested my head on my bed. i closed my eyes hoping that sleep will catch up with the fatigue that i'm feeling right now. but i couldn't i was too frustrated and giddy of what's about to come. i ruffled my hair in annoyance with all the thought running wild in my head. at that moment i felt the vibration om my bed. i took it, expecting it to be hyunjin. the name 'yuna' flashed on the screen that reminded me to block her. not even caring about what she wanted to say i blocked her number and threw my phone on its original place and went to take a shower to relief my thoughts.

the phone vibrates on the bed.

'you apologised to the wrong person.'

a/n:
as promised i posted the new chapter!! hihihi. i hope you like this one also!

i'm really touched with the comments y'all left me. it makes me smile how you guys actually like this fanfic 😁

love y'all!! hope y'all have a great day ahead of y'all!! 🥰❤️

again stay safe!! 😷

please vote and comment💫