the accident

3 months passed by since the first day. i'm still unnoticed, great news. plusssss i'm getting more and more closer to jieun and also jungah. i told them everything except for me being the daughter of the chairman of a really big company and the little sister of a member of BTS. i'm a bad friend. i know. and every day it bothered me more and more. tugging at my guilt stronger each day.

jieun, jungah and i all have a lot in common. for example, we tend to scream when we were excited. and more importantly they understood how i felt having an overprotective brother.

okay. i'll continue.

so, i went to school like usual and everything was normal. nobody noticed me like every other day, which was great. but then shit happens.

the school bell rang which indicated the time to go home. later that day, jieun, jungah and i were planning to go watch the new movie in the theatre, since it's friday, but unfortunately, it was announced that they failed biology only slight while i was on the borderline between passing and failing, so they had to attend the remedial class and i was left alone.

in the end, i decided to go to the library and read a book or two while listening to music maybe. 15 minutes before those two got out of their remedial class i decided to borrow the novel i was reading and walked all the way back up to my class with my nose still burried deep in the book.

while walking to the class, i suddenly bumped into something hard and fell on top of it. i immediately looked up and was stunned by what i saw. dark beautiful eyes filled with ire stared back at me. the guy's eyebrows knitted and his plump lips tilted into a frown. man, was he pissed. i realised my error and picked myself up and bowed fidgeting in place.

"죄송 합니다( i'm sorry).." i said while bowing repeatedly.

"you! do you know who i am?!" said that guy.

i stared him up and down repeatedly. then paused on his face. he is frikkin beautiful, i mean his smooth skin! focus taehee ya. i cleared my throat a bit "uhm.." still scanning his face, trying to grasp on any memory in my head but.. nothing. "a-am i supposed to know who you are?" i said in a small voice lookinh elsewhere.

his face was now red with what i assumed was anger. i guess he heard it. i'm doomed. stupid taehee why did you even say that. haish.

"i'm a member of TXT if you don't know already." he said emphasising the "txt". he was still glaring down at me making me feel small. and that has nothing to do with our height difference.

something clicked in the back of my head. a memory from the first day of school when jieun and jungah told me to stay away from those guys. at that day i didn't manage to look at their faces clearly, all i knew was that there were 5 members in the group. but without the rest she couldn't recognise the guy, let alone know his name. my friends told me to stay away from them if i don't want to look for trouble. but shit.. trouble found me. i facepalmed myself and cursed at myself.

"are you cursing at me?! you bumped into me and you curse at me?!" that guy said with his dark eyes stabbing at me. he looked somewhat offended. his mouth slightly agape.

he stepped forward as i stepped backward and hit the wall behind me. yup he's super duper pissed. great job taehee. you're making things worst.

suddenly a high pitched girly voice filled my ears as a girl with an amazing figure appeared. she was pretty and with the help of makeup she got prettier. her body was really thin yet ideal. her long limbs hanging on her side. she was really pretty. but all those positive thoughts went out the window the moment she strutted towards me and slapped me across my face.

i was shocked and at the same time hatred was burned inside me. what is her problem? i don't even know her! i glared at her completely unhappy with her actions. she slapped me for gge second time and this time my glasses fell on the floor.

"don't give me that look!" she ordered as if she were a queen.

"oppa~~ are you okay? did this bitch hurt you?" she said to that guy in a completely different tone. an aegyo in every single world, which disgusted her utterly.

what. the. hell.

that guy was speechless but a small smirk crept up his lips as everything registered.

"if you do this again to my oppa i will hit you again arasseo?!" she said trying to act sassy but failed because of her annoyingly high pitched voice that made me wanna choke her.

"don't give us that look or i'll hit you again!" she said again.

"come!" i challenged the annoying witch in front of me that was glaring down at me.

she swung again but a hand grabbed hers. it was jungah.

"YOU LIL BI-" she said while swinging her hand trying to slap jungah who was blocking me from her reach. however, before she could i took hold of her hand and swung and twist it in some way until her hand was hurting behind her back while i was holding it in place.

"i see you try to do that again, i'll break your hand." i dared her.

that girl's friends looked pissed behind that guy that i bumped to. and his friends were shook. i didn't realise that such a huge crowd were here watching the whole ordeal until that moment. the guy from earlier was about to take my hand off but i smirked and let go of that annoying girl's hand pushing her slightly towards the guy. the girl stumbled and fell on his wake.

"no need.. i'll go. 정아야, 지은아.. 가자(jungah-ya, jieun-ah.. let's go)."

jieun handed me my glasses which was cracked and broken after the fall and i gave one last glare at them especially that jerk and the witch.

then we left them. walking sassily back to our class to pick up our things and leave the wretched scene.

at the back i could hear that girl's voice saying," oppaaa she's crazy!!" but i didn't care anymore. i have lost my patience.

a/n:

hello helloo dear readers. thanks lots for reading!

do vote and comment! 😘😘