detention

i woke up late the next day and i literally dashed out of bed. like straight up ran all the way to the bathroom and after i was done ran to the car and went straight to school.

by the time i got to class i was choking on the air trying to get as many volumes of air into my crying lungs. the teacher's not here yet and i went to my table but people were crowding around it. i got closer and i realized that it was not in a good condition. scribbles are all over it. welp shit. then, before i could even do anything the math's teacher came into class and i was eventually sent to detention for 'ruining the school's facility' but i didn't even do that.

"psst.. who did that?" jieun asked. i only raised my shoulder pathetically indicating an 'i don't know either'. her mouth formed an 'o' before the teacher called us and jungah for no reason.

"hey you three!" the teacher called.

all of us unisonly pointed to ourselves. confused .

"yeah you! what's the answer?!" the teacher said.

"uhh.. uhmm"

"all of you are going to detention." the teacher said. unfortunately a "yesss" escaped my mouth and i ended up getting a 2 hour detention. the math's teacher is famous for filling up the detention room.. and i'm one of her unfortunate victim.

after school we went straight to the detention room. and when we got there my eyes almost popped out of my eyes.
why does it have to be them?! and it's not only me who thought that. i could see my friend's faces.

"we're doomed" jungah said.

and the both of us nodded. we finally entered the room. and an old teacher behind us. we took the seat in front while all five of txt sat behind us.

i decided to do my homeworks to kill the time.

half an hour into detention and the teacher was in deep sleep. snores came out of his throat. all of us started talking and i actually felt quite happy. but then.. the clock indicated 1 hour into detention and my friends left. i was hoping that a certain group of people would leave but they didn't. i decided to distract myself by doing my homework again.. but i can feel something was being thrown at me. pieces of paper balls were thrown by those boys.

"야! 그만해!(ya! stop it!)" i said and did my homework again.

"pstt!! taeheee!!" one of them said. i twisted my body towards them almost imediately and panic was rushing through me.

"shhhhhhhh" i hissed.

"why don't you want people to call you by your real name? we know that you came from a conglomerate family already!" the guy that i recognized as huening kai whispered inquiringly.

"it's none of your bussiness!" i said.

"awhh you're no fun!" beomgyu said.

"oh shut up!" i said.

"why are you here anyways?" the guy which soobin i think his name is, aske me curiousity in his voice.

"uhmm.. somebody broke my table.." i said shortly.

"well, we're here because we skipped class.." yeonjun i think(?) said with his expressionless face.

"okay.." i said because i didn't know what to say.

after that we actually bonded. we talked small talks that 1 hour wasn't so long after all. after it was time for me to leave i stood up and they followed.

i shrugged and just went on my way out of school after taking my stuff. after i got out, a hand tapped me on the back. and i realized that the person was no other than beomgyu.

a/n:
hello everyoneeee!! i finally posted again! woohoo!

thankyou for reading everyone~
hope you enjoyed it! ❤️

love you all!!

please vote and comment!😁