words

taehee's pov

he pushed me off till i dropped to the floor. i was still in a daze unable to speak.

i saw him took her hand with such care and swept her up bridal style and didn't even spare me a glance. i was still speechless. trying to take everything in.

"i can't believe you would do such a thing. i guess i don't know you at all." he said with such great fury lingering in every word.

my body shook violently as i realised. yuna framed me and beomgyu bought it. all the air was puffed out of my lungs. it was hard for me to breathe. how could he.

my vision blurred as tears threatened to pour out. i bit the side of my cheek as hard as i could. the iron taste of blood filled my mouth. i focused on the pain to let the tears subside.

"h-how can you b-believe her? you love me don't you?" i asked my voice cracking.

"how can i love someone i don't know" and he left. his back was facing me the whole time.

my heart felt like it was breaking into a million pieces and i fell to the ground.

beomgyu's pov

i still couldn't believe taehee was able to do such a thing. beating a helpless girl to a pulp and hoping me to believe her?! she was on top of yuna obviously holding her hostage helpless and unable to protect herself.

she then tried to act all innocent. is she crazy. my heart was aching so badly. how could she do that. did she not trust me that much that she did that? or i just did not know who she actually is. she's been puting up an act as the girl that i love.

after that incident i managed to avoid taehee everyday and it was not so hard since i rarely saw her at school. she looked really depressed. she was getting thinner and she looked so tired all the time. did she regret what she had done?

the rumor went around about the incident. at was just like what i thought. taehee beating up yuna for being close to me. because she was jealouse of her. but as days goes by, the rumors became weirdly different. i was the other way around. completely different.

"hey! have you seen the video?" hueningkai asked me worriedly.

i shook my head when at the same moment my phone buzzed indicating an incoming message.

a video. sent by an anonymous sender.

i furrowed my brows in confusion and opened it. i saw two girls standing in front of a locker and one girl with flowy brown locks and the other i couldn't see her face. she was facing tge other way. the resolution was too low for me to see the faces clearly.

the one facing the screen slapped the other and screamed to her,"don't give me that bitch face of yours." i recognise that voice — yuna.

my eyes widened. what is this?

" don't think too highly of yourself just because you think you're close to beomy! he doesn't really like you! he's just playing around with you!" she continues. i was getting more confused than ever. what the hell is this all about. 'beomy' are they talking about me?! no,what nonsense was i thinking.

then, yuna did something that shocked me. she slapped herself hard on her face. not only once but a few times.

"WTF YUNA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" the other girl yelled. taehee. my heart ached. w-what.

"STOP IT TAERIN! YOU'RE HURTING ME!" yuna shrieked. "d-did yuna frame taehee for what she did to herself?" i didn't realize i said it out loud. before soobin hyung answered.

"that was what we thought and were trying to tell you but you didn't listen."

"WHAT THE HELL." the video continued. her voice i missed it.

i continued watching the video and as taehee tried to stopped yuna they stumbled to the floor in such a position that made yuna looked like the victim and taehee the guilty person that assaulted her.

at that perfect moment i saw myself running towards them. shoving taehee away and left her there. broken.

my head pounded. taehee. what had i done to you? you didn't deserve this. my eyes were pricking.

"she's not okay beomgyu!" that snapped me out from the video." jieun has been worried sick!" yeonjun hyung told me with concern.

"jungah too.." hueningkai added.

"we've all tried to talk to her but she was not in a state to talk." taehyun said sadly.

" i think you should talk to her, hyung." hueningkai suggested.

i immediately whipped my head towards her usual table. a few tables away from ours, where she would sit with ger friends. after that incident we naturally refused to sit with each other.

she was not there. jieun and jungah were sitting there deep in conversation.

i gathered my confidence and strided towards their table.

"h-hey.. w-where's taehee?" i asked them.

they looked up with annoyance evidently shown in both of their faces.

"finally caring 'bout her? what changed your mind?" jieun with distaste.

"i-i.." i lost my words. "w-where is she?"

" we won't tell you. you don't deserve to know. you don't love her anyway." that words stung. i just remembered i had spewed those words to taehee a few days ago. how could i? i was the reason she's like this.

a/n:
as promised! another updatee!! hope you like it. i'm confused what i will do next! i'll need some time to think so wait for it.

in the meantime enjoy my hard work!

oh and CONGRATZ TO TXT FOR WINNING THE ROTY AWARDSS!!

:))

and BTS FOR THE MANY MANY AWARD THEY WON.

IM A PROUD MOARMY :")