ferris wheel

after our big lunch we continued. we went to ride the ferris wheel when the sky turned into beautiful hues of orang and the sun hanging low on the horizon.

on top of the ferris wheel, we could see the whole theme park and it was a beautiful view. and in front of me, beomgyu was looking outside. i looked at him and i saw the golden rays of light hitting his face. he looks really.. wow.. i cannot explain it with words.

"see something that you like?" he said smirking.

i blushed and my instincts kicked in and i covered my face in embarassment.

suddenly i felt the cushion of the seat shifted beside me. he patted my head softly.

"i was just kidding taehee-ya~" beomgyu said chuckles escaping his lips.

i peeled my hand from my face and looked at him. the blood rushing to my face as we locked eyes.

then, a wind blew (note that the ferris wheel thingie doesn't have glass windows. so it's opened)

my hair covered my face as it was blown by the wind.

ughh.. we were in a nice atmosphere just now. ugh.. wind why tou gotta ruin it for me?!

i cursed a bit when beomgyu tucked my hair behind my ears. his finger traced its way through my jawline and ended on my chin. i was shook by his action but still maintained eye contact with him.

he leaned towards me. he gave me a small peck on the lips and fireworks seemed to be coming out from my heart. it was beating like crazy. i think it's gonna fall out anytime now.