awake

still beomgyu's pov

i saw her weak body rushed into the emergency health unit of the camp. she was shivering like crazy.

we were not allowed to get into the room as the adults tried their best to keep her 'ok' for now.

i was biting my nails hoping that she would be okay. jieun and jungah were much calmer then before since we found her but were still worried as she was not exactly in the best state.

our trip was shortened because of the awful accident and so we went home that afternoon.

taehee's pov

my eyes flew open. my hands and legs felt numb and i was shivering like crazy. i was taking in my surrounding.

i laid in a bed with white sheets and white curtains for privacy. i was really confused which adds on to my spinning headache.

then, a head popped out from one of the curtains and my pains went away for a second. beomgyu. my gritting teeth evidently showing up from my weak but delighted smile.

"oh? you're awake?" he said smilling at me. his usual dreamy expresion was as warm as it could be.

i nodded weakly.

"how are you feeling taehee-ya?" he asked simpathatically while taking a chair and sitting on it.

"i'm okay.." i whispered with my hoarse voice.

"you're not.." he smilled at me cupping his warm hand on my cold and numb one.

i looked at our hands and my face started heating up a beat but it didn't show much colour from the event that i just undertook.

then i looked back in his eyes and my heart flutter. he realized my shocked expression and he realized what he did.

"oh sorry.." he withdrew his hands from its resting position and put it on his nape.

i was still in shock. and it turned into a shy tingling expression. i was pretty sure that i was smilling pretty dumbly because he giggled after he layed his eyes at my face.

i hit him weakly on his hand and we continued giggling.

a/n:

holaaa guyss!! i finally updated!

thankyou for reading y'all!❤️❤️

love youu<3

please vote and comment💫