noticed

i got home and my worried parents rushed to me.

"are you hurt taehe-ya?" my appa asked me.

"아니요, 아빠(no, dad). 나는 괜찮아요(i'm okay)" i answered a smile on my less pale lips.

i was getting better actually.

"you didn't remember what happened last night?" eomma inquired. her voice was filled with worry.

i paused for a while, then i shook my head.

my memory of last night was vague so i couldn't remember much. the last thing that i remembered was that i was wandering out of my cabin trying to get some fresh air.

"where's oppa?" i asked my parents who looked at each other then at me.

"he's taking care of things.." my mom said rubbing my back.

i nodded and they told me to rest. i walked with heavy steps towards my bedroom and flopped my self on the bed. i took my phone out of my pocket and saw a text sent 15 minutes ago.

beomgyu: did you arrive safely?

my mouth curved up at that moment and i giggled at how caring he was and typed a reply.

taehee: yeah..

beomgyu read it in an instant.

beomgyu: okay.. rest well then
beomgyu: stay hydrated and get well soon okay..

my blood rushed to my cheeks and ears. wtf beomyyy.. what are you doing to meeee.. i was smilling like a crazy person.

taehee: 네(yes)☺️

suddenly my phone rang and i smilled cheerily when i saw the caller's ID.

"여보세요(hello)?"

"YA! KIM TAEHEE! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME? I WAS WORRIED SICK!"

"hyunjin-ah~~ i'm sorry for worrying youuu.. please don't be mad." i did a little bit of aegyo.

"don't do that thing! it's killing me! anyways.. didn't i tell you to be careful?!" he said tints of anger and worry colored his voice.

"어(uh).."

"just please.. rest well.. i just wanna make sure you're alright tae.." hyunjin said now the anger was completely gone. worry replaced it completely.

"네(ne)" i answered.

"bye.. rest well.." he said before cutting the call short. i sighed and closed my eyes.

beomgyu's pov

oh shit.. why did i send that?! she'll think i'm a freak! dangit!

i totally flipped out. i covered my face which was red in embarassment and shyness. then, my phone vibrated beside me.

taehee: 네😊

i covered my face again this time because i was really shy. gosh.. why is she like this?

taehee's face appeared in my head. her shy smile and rosy cheeks. i replayed the time we had in the bus when i spoilled her plan of avoiding me by fake sleeping. i smilled and i flipped myself on the bed. kicking my legs in the air and squealling like a big baby.

suddenly yeonjun appeared on the doorway.

"whoa there bro.. lemme guess.. taehee?" he said with a cheeky smile on his face.

i shyly covered my face with my hands and gave a small nod.

"yo.. just ask her out. we all know you've been crushing on her since she first came to our school." yeonjun added.

"yeah but-"

"and you managed to get noticed by getting angry at her." yeonjun smirked.

"oh shut up! first, it was unintentional. two, i was in a really damned bad mood!" i tried to defend myself.

yeonjun snorted, "yeah, sure." and i hit him on the arm.

a/n:

yellow beautiful people. back with an updateeeee......

hope you give it some love..❤️❤️❤️

hope you liked it

and please vote and comment💫