Spring Concert

Irene P.O.V
After the breakfast scene, Moonbyul left early because her mother needed her in the shop. And me? I'm just walking near the river with Seulgi behind me.
"It's not that you have to become something, but having a dream is a joy itself" I told her. "It's mean you know what your good at and enjoy, anyway I hope we meet again after we both accomplish our dream" I added.
"Sure, we will" she answered back, smiling and nodding her head.
Spring concert day. Author P.O.V
Yah. It's must be a great day, old people and young people gathering, loud music everywhere and also don't forget about food.
                             Lisa P.O.V
"Ya, why do you have to face him on your first day" my manager said. I look at my opponent, and it's Amber, 4 time boxing champion in this region.
"Lisa, don't be nervous okay!" My manager said. I look at him and nodded.
              Spring concert. Seulgi P.O.V
"Ahh, my rear itch...do our region always have this many people?" Jisoo asked and she was fidgeting her fingers.
"I don't, I don't know why they are so many people" Byul added.
      "Hi, sorry I'm late" Wendy say, sitting next to Moonbyul.
       "Hey Wen, aren't you hot, drink this" Byul said offering drink to Wendy. I scoff, damm what's with her.
       "It's packed out there" Byul said.
"Why? Is someone better then us? That's not good" Wendy said. But quickly averted her gaze on Byul. "But you..you look good" She say. Did Moonbyul just blush?.She quickly smack Wendy arm lightly.
      "You too" She reply.
"What's her deal" Jisoo quietly whispered to me.
   "She is for the look and the keyboardist. For the Piano." I reply back, making Jisoo kinda frown and annoyed at the same time.
     "Yah..I'm the good looking one here. How annoying" she say and just left.
                            Lisa P.O.V
Just as I thought, it's not gonna be easy wining against her. I been able to block half of her punches but i don't know how long I can keep up with this, she strike as she hit my elbow, I flinch, I quickly gave her another punch on her back.
                             Seulgi P.O.V
Right now, I'm looking for Irene. But seems like she's not here.
"Seulgi ya, I haven't seen Irene yet, either" Byul said.
"Ya just give it up, if she ain't here yet, she's not coming" Jisoo said, fixing her hair. "What kind of girlfriend is she?" She added, chuckling a bit.
"Yah, you never had one" I fired back.
"I had one, too...aish" She reply back annoyed.
               Author P.O.V..Lisa Fight
Amber corned Lisa, hitting her non stop and Lisa did her best to protect herself and it was already the end of round 2. Lisa try to strike back but seems like Amber is too fast for her, Amber land another hit on Lisa faced, spilling blood from her mouth and nose.
                           Seulgi P.O.V
"now let's welcome the next group" the host announced. "Let's hear it's from them" He yelled. And our group start heading in the stage. Hearing all the people cheering, clapping and shouting.
"What's your band name kid?" The host asked us.
"B-band that will cheer you up" I reply, almost shuttering.
"Ahh...this is the band that will cheer you up" He say and everyone cheer again.
                        Author P.O.V
Lisa finally break free form Amber, and start attacking, first attacking her abdomen, then striking for her chin, and with a single strike she finally knock down Amber. The referee announced Lisa as the winner, and after that Lisa quickly take off her glove to pick up her backpack and jacket,
"Ya Lisa! Where are you going?" Her manger asked.
"I have to rush somewhere" Lisa reply.
     "Hey! What about your license?" her manger once yell back.
      "pick them up for me" Lisa yell back and took off.
                            Seulgi P.O.V
   "Irene, you're watching me, right?" I asked in my though, looking at the crowds. After that I have signal to my group and we start paying our song.
                               Lisa P.O.V
  "Will you listen to her for me?". Irene question keep repeating inside my head as i run and the spring concert area. When I reach there I saw that Seulgi and her group were already finish and just walking down from the stage. They saw me and wave their hands at me, I smile as I did the same.
"You get here before it ended" I asked the person beside me.
"Yes I rush back, but I couldn't watch her sing." Irene say. She wave at Seulgi, and Seulgi wave back her her jumping. I really thing these two are the cutest couple ever, too bad thing gonna end this way.

     Hello, it's your boy YM...how's everyone? I'm sorry for not updating very soon and sorry for the confusion in this chapter, also typo but please do read. Enjoy and hope everyone stay healthy and alive.