For Her?Nahh

Irene P.O.V
"Alright class,who want to volunteers for the spring concert???" I Ask,all my classmates were like a child,they were all nagging about the concert because they don't wanna a go and perform there
but well our class got to do it so as the class President it's my job that all my classmate are taking part in every way they can.One person race her hand.
    "Ohh Moonbyul, you wanna participated?" I Ask in relief.
"My Grandmother want to go on the show.." she responded, and just as aspected from her she make all the class laugh.
"Quiet! Quiet!,No one want to do it,any recommendations?" I say while banging on the desk a little.
    "Why don't you guys go as a couple?" One of our classmate say and yes everyone start cheering and making weird noises.
Seulgi P.O.V
"Ya Seulgi, She having a hard time don't you think?" Moonbyul say to me.
   "Shh..Don't say anything" I shush her.
"Can't you do it for her?" She ask me again.
   "No, I don't like being in the spotlight" I told her
"Really...your already in the spotlight the moment you ask her out you Dumb Bear" she reply back, I just wanna make her stop or shut up..Gezz this girl, she just can't stop talking. So I raise my hand
    "I'll do it" I say, Moonbyul look at me amazed
"Really?" She ask and I can hear my classmate cheering me up.
      "Are you doing this for your GF?" One of my classmate shout
Author P.O.V
Seulgi was walking outside the school garden with her friends,Moonbyul,Jennie and Solar and Near them were two other student watching them.
    Person 1-"So She's the one dating Irene?" She say.
Person 2-"Yep,I believe her name is Kang Seulgi" she reply back.
     Person 1-"Does Brown Bear Know About this?"
Person 2-"I believe not"
Next Day...Still Author P.O.V
Seulgi was Sitting on her seat and watching Her Gf coming to the classroom.
   "Your Early" said Seulgi
"No, It's the same time I have always been coming"
Irene reply back while putting her backpack.
      "Your kinda Rude sometimes" Said Seulgi
"Ohh am I" Irene reply back a little annoyed.
"Wow,are you angry?" Seulgi Ask Back
     "No, just have a bad morning" Irene response
Then Seulgi gave her a big hug...Even tho She knew that she won't be moving to Seoul, She still carrying the plan that she has... 7 min later the morning class begins,then the Homeroom teacher came in.
    "Class, today we have a new Student, please come on in" the Teacher say.The student walk inside the classroom then spot someone then she has the biggest smile..
Seulgi P.O.V
    Class we have New Student today, please come on in, I heard the teacher say but I wasn't paying attention because I was busy drawing on my paper
  "hello everyone one I'm Son Seungwan But you can call me Wendy" She bow..the moment I heard that name I drop my pencil and look up and yep it's Wendy alright... I smile and saw her smile Back at me.But she turn her eyes to my seat-mate... when I look at Irene she was having this facial expression like annoyed or I wanna kill you type of face...I don't know what's on her mind...but well Wendy's here she's all I needed.