The Fight

Lisa P.O.V
     After talking to Irene, I was heading down but stop by non other then Seulgi. She ask me to follow so I did.
     "I have the right to know" she say.
"Yes,you have the right to know but I don't think you deserve it." I Reply back.
    "Then what about you? What right do you have?" She ask again boldly. "Are you Irene sister or something?" She added. I stand and approach her.
   "Kang Seulgi, if you're asking as her girlfriend,don't talk about having rights,but think about how well you know her" I quickly fired back at her minding my tone. I can tell that she's annoyed and a little pissed.
    "Although it doesn't matter anymore" I say and start walking away.
"Lets not delay!" Seulgi half yell which make me stop on my track and I turn around so did Seulgi.
     "Our fight any longer" she finish her sentences. I sigh, she's is a stubborn girl.
     "See you after school" I say and finally walk away.
Irene P.O.V
"It's going to rain, so there's no night study session." The teacher told me. I'm currently in the office hallways near the front door. "Make them clean up before they go" she added.
"Okay I will" I reply and bow. "Oh Irene, come to my office after school"The teacher said went inside her office. Then my friend approach me.
"Ya, is something wrong?" She ask.
"No" I reply smiling genuinely. Then I heard someone called my name from behind, I turn around to see Seulgi.
"Irene, after class.." she was about to finish he sentenced but I cut her off.
"I have to see the teacher, go home without me" I told her.
"Okay" she just replied, and I start heading to class.
Seulgi P.O.V
I was sitting in my class when other student were playing. Then I heard someone enter.
"Ya, Keep it down, you Brats"said the Person.
"Ya Kang Seulgi" the Person called my name, I look up to see Jisoo. Jisoo just look at the classroom entrance so I follow where her eyes were and spot Lisa, standing near the classroom door. My heart began beating fast, and I gulp before standing up and following Lisa and Jisoo. "Ya, what's going on, what's she doing with brown bear"Jennie ask moonbyul. Who also look shock. Classmate start to murmur, and silently talking and being worried. Especially Irene who keep looking at me. Moonbyul run up to Jisoo.
"Jisoo, can you stop them,Seulgi fighting because of me" she said.
"Ya,stay out of this one" Jisoo told Byul.
"Must you go this far?" Irene started to ask.
"What with you guys, everyone know they are gonna fight" said Jisoo. "How could the toughest girl in the school sit quiet?" She added.
"Let's talk out back" Lisa said to me.
"Ya,Lisa has something in mind so calm down" Jisoo say. As I follow Lisa out the hallway, everyone get out and start to stare and talk about us. I hate it when eyes are all on me. My other friend yoona start yelling like crazy.
"Everyone one,Brown Bear is taking on Seulgi!!" She yell while running around the hallway. On the way I saw Wendy.
"Really, this Is huge" Wendy said.
"Ya,go back in the classroom" Jisoo demand to Wendy. "Why do you even carry mirror,with that freaky face"she added. As we went outside on a bushy grass. I started to put a fist like I'm about to fight, I mean we are right?.
"Seeing how you follow me here,you keep your words" she say smiling a little. I don't get it.
"What?" I ask being confused.
"I had to keep my word,too,so I called you out"she answers.
"That's mean....?"I ask.
"If I fight again,I can't graduate"she say. Thank goddess I say in my mind.
"But, too many eyes are on us"she say referring to some student peeking their head on the window near us.
"So we have to do something"she say and I tighten my fist. What the heck I say again in my mind.
"So.." she say again, she put her arm up and land it on my shoulder. I flinch a little.
"Come to the gym after school on Saturday, let's box." She said.
"Huh?"that was the only think came out of my mouth.
"Whoever give up first loose,but if I fall even one, you win" she added. She walked away but then suddenly turn around.
"You know there is no knuckle in boxing" she say so I quickly check my pants where I put the knuckle.
"Also loose that" she pointed my stomach, I released my breath then a thick book fall down from my stomach, which I put during lunch time.
       After school end i was looking at the picture frame hanging on the wall near the front door of the school. To be honest I'm waiting for Irene.
      "I told you not to wait" I heard her voice.
"It's okay, I wasn't really waiting" I told her as I gave he bag.
     "Okay,thanks" she say and grab her bag.
"Irene,earlier,at lunch time...."I couldn't fishing my sentence.
     "What?" Irene ask. Aish this curious bunny.
"Umm..you know what it's nothing"I say and we start walking.
    "What are you doing after school tomorrow"I ask her.
     "Probably studying"she reply back.
"Ah..oh I have a plan tomorrow"She change her answer.
    "With brown bear?" I ask not minding my tone.
"I'm finna fight him" I added.
     "I know"she reply
"Don't you have anything to tell me?" I ask her,she look at me confused "Tell me, what's your relationship with brown bear?" I ask her more like a little demanding. Irene look a bit shock at my question.
    "Why do you care?" She ask back. "Are you saying you're fighting her because of me?" She added.
    "Why can't you tell me?" I ask back half yelling.
"I..I mean you seem so close,but you never talk about her at school" I said.
      "You know Rosé? She kept following me around so Lisa help me, is that enough" she said with irritation in her voice. I look at her a gulp.
    "W-was that so hard to tell me?" I ask her. "I ask so many time about brown bear."i didn't finish my sentence when she cut me off.
    "Seulgi! Can't you stop calling her "Brown Bear"?" She ask being very annoyed.
     "And why is that very important to you?" She ask, I can sense sadness in her voice. At this moment my mouth feeling like it's been glued. I couldn't speak. And I watch Irene walk away.

    Hello everyone, I wanna thank for 2k reader and hope you like this chapter.