Something Cheerful!

Seulgi P.O.V
     The next day as I was walking towards my classroom, people came up to me saying I was the "Champ" of the school but I just ignore them. I was sitting in my seat when I found a box under my chair, I took it out an as I open it I was surprised, it was an egg that was painted with a head with boxing glove. I smile and look at Irene who was siting with her group of friends, I try putting the egg in my bruise face, feeling the sharp pain but it was worth it.
                       Irene P.O.V
I was at the school rooftop, looking at the beautiful view. I sight deeply.
"What's up that heavy sights" I heard a voice, I turn around to see Lisa approaching me.
"Hey, Lisa" I say.
"I'm going to Seoul, this Sunday." I told her. She look at me, knowing what I mean.
"It's that day Seulgi going to sing for the spring concert" I added.
"You're leaving already?" Lisa asked.
"It's not that, I requested a song for her,I asked her to sing something that will cheer me up. Please keep this a secret from her" I told her.
    "Why?" She asked looking at me.
"She will be disappointed" I replied.
      "Will you listen to her for me?" I asked her, hopping she would say yes. "And afterward, if she ask me.." I continued but quickly cut of by her words.
      "I can't go either. I'm getting tested to go pro that day." She told me. I feel disappointed.
        "Oh..I see" I say feeling let down.
"Hurry back, and watch her"Lisa told me. I slowly make my way back when I heard Lisa asking the question that bother me since the beginning.
     "Do you..like Kang Seulgi?" She asked. But I couldn't give her the answer. We both parted ways.
                        Seulgi P.O.V
     I'm making my way to my class, but I spot brown bear..I mean Lisa waiting for me. She walk away and I just followed her, not too long I found myself standing near the school soccer field on the grass while Lisa is leaning her back on a tall tree.
    "Does your face still hurt?" She asked, I smiled.
"What about you? Are you okay where I hit you?" I asked her back. She just laughs. 
    "You weren't that bad. You should come the gym" she told me.
"Me?" I asked not believing what she told me. She stood up and stand beside me.
"What are you singing? In the spring contest?" She asked me.
"Aaa..something cheerful. I will sing something that would cheer people up" I respond. She chuckle and stay there for a couple of minutes.
The next day, I woke by my door bell ringing, I keep calling my mom to open the door but soon realize she was out. I make my way to the door as i scratch my head and open it, too my surprised I saw Irene with a guitar on her back. I froze, not knowing what to do.
"H-hey, Irene. W-what's bring you here?" I asked shuttering.
"Moonbyul told me your mom was out, so I wonder if you ate" she told me shyly. Is it just me or it's getting hot.
"Give me a minute" I told her, I quickly run back to my room and start cleaning, throwing and shoving thing away to make it less dirty. Then I went back to the main door and let her came in. Then I heard another door bell ring. I open it and saw a smiling moonbyul with some food.
"Hey Seul, let's eat" she say making her way into my room. I was a little pissed off  because I thought I might spend time with Irene alone. Aish Byul, you little...anyway.
"Ya, Irene this is really nice"I say as I play around with the guitar. "Are you sure I can keep this?" I asked.
"Irene, she can't even play it, why are you giving it to her?" Moonbyul asked. Aish this prick.
       "Ohh..found you" she suddenly shout, pointing at my old yearbook picture.
      "Wow, you transfer a lot" Byul said as she shove some sausage in her mouth.
      "Yeah, six time each in the sixth grade and nine grade" I say.
       "That's why you have no friends" Byul say, nodding her head.
     "Yah. I avoided everyone myself" I defended.
"Sure, that's what they all say"Byul fired back.
     "It must be lonely if you transfer, right?" Irene suddenly asked.
   "What?" I asked confused .
    "How will you feel looking back on our graduation albums?" She asked. I don't get it, why in she talking  about transferring?
       "Hum..I don't know"I say, breathing deeply.
"Maybe, we'd be what we wanted to be, doing what we like?" Byul said.
   "Ya, do you know how hard that is"I say kicking her lightly.
     "That's why you need to be positive, me, I'm gonna be a boss, I'm gonna own a big restaurant, Boss Moon" she say proudly.
     "Nice. That's so specific" Irene said
Must be nice, to know what you what to be, maybe I need to be more positive like Byul here.

     Hello 👋 lovely's readers, YM here with another update. Hope you like it and plz enjoy it.