Best serve

Seulgi P.O.V
"Ahh why do I ask her out?...Damm Seulgi,you really are stupid" I say to myself. I'm in the school bathroom freaking out,But what i can't get out of my head was "Why Did Irene say yes?,Does it means she like me?"
While this thought were running in my mind,I have the most devilish yet great idea,I smile to myself.
          When I walk inside the classroom I saw that Irene was listening to music. I quietly walk behind her then "BAMM!!!!"I yell while pushing her a little.She freak out while holding her right hand on her chest. "Ya..! Seulgi you jerk..." she say while punching me on my shoulder. "Ouch..that hurt" I say while I sit beside her" I can hear our classmates goes like *eww* and some like *Awww* some evens clap for us. *But don't worry that wasn't what I was thinking in the bathroom*
                            Irene P.O.V
     "Can I walk you home?" I hear a voice beside me,so I look to find Seulgi with her usual eyes smile. I smile back and nodded. We were walking by the river then I saw that my shoes was untied. "Seulgi" I say then she turn around looking at me confused. Then I put my untied shoes in front of her so that she will notice it.
        She Sigh, then walk toward me, then she bend down to tied my shoes. When she suddenly ask a question that make me a bit sad. "Irene,Why do you decided to go out with me?" She ask, I swallow thickly, she then stand up and we are so closed that if we move even one inch our lips will be bond.
     I took both of my hand and cup in on her face "it's a secret" I say then I move closer closing my eyes then our lips met.
                           Author P.O.V
Do you guys want to know what's on seulgi mind at the bathroom? You do right? Well let me tell you, while she was at the bathroom she thought of the most devilish yet great idea "Hahaha" she start bursting with laughter "Bae Irene,you will Pay for it,i will be moving to Seoul in the next 3 to 4 day, I'll make you fall in love with me then when I move you will cry,you will be lonely hahaha..." well that's it,that was Seulgi devilish ideas or revenge.
                            Seulgi P.O.V
"Mom,I'm home" I yell but it was strange my mom and Yeri were Siting on the couch looking sad as ever, I was confused "whats wrong mom?" I Ask
"Seulgi..a, we are not moving back to Seoul,we are staying here" she say looking down.
     "WHAT!!!" I yell, I can't believe this,Does that mean I have to date Irene, no no no no, this can't be happening...I'm freaking out right now.
    "But why mom? Why?" Then my dad come in
"Seulgi..a, you never bring any friends home,because we are always busy moving, and we even forgot your own birthday so I figure if you stay here you will be happy" He say smiling sadly.
      *This is Bull***t* I thought to myself,how am I going to face Irene now.
                               Irene P.O.V
While I was Doing my Homework, I keep thinking so I took a paper that was on the left and look at it, it was invitation from the best university in Seoul, and I'll be moving there in 2 Month.