22- Shared a Kiss

Elise Pov
My eyes slowly fluttered open as I felt something tightly grip my hand. My eyes looked down to see a sleeping Felix facing towards me and tightly holding my hand. "I'm sorry...." He silently cried in his sleep as he gripped my hands even tighter.

"Felix?" I wiggled my hands from his grip and slowly shook his shoulders. "Felix....are you okay?" He remained unresponsive as tears streamed from his eyes. "A nightmare." I sighed as I shook his shoulders again. "Felix....it's only a nightmare, it's not real." He slowly began to move in discomfort at his sleeping position beside the bed.

His swollen eyes slowly opened and finally looked at me. "Elise!" He quickly got up but quickly stumbled back to the ground as a wave of pain hit him as he gripped his head. "Be careful!" I grunted as I tried to sit up. "No! Don't sit up!" He groaned as he slowly made his way back to the bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he finally reached the bed. "I should be asking you that." He finally brought himself to sit on the bed. "You were the one who was crying in their dream. Was it a nightmare?" He just looked at me with his red, swollen eyes.

"Yeah....just a nightmare." He slightly smiled. "Don't worry! Nightmares aren't real." I reassured him as I patted his hand.

"Not real....?" He asked as he looked up at me. I just replied with a nod. "Are you okay? Does your wound hurt?" He quickly changes the topic to something else.

I lightly placed my hand on my wound and felt extreme pain bolt around my whole abdomen. "Yeah!" I inhaled deeply, to prevent myself from not screaming out in pain.

"We should clean your wound again! Seungmin said that the knife that stabbed you had poison on it." I just quickly nodded and shooed him to go get whatever he needed to clean my wound.

Felix instantly knew where the materials were and quickly brought them back to me. I looked at him and noticed him swallow hard as a sweat dripped from his forehead. "Are you okay Felix?" He didn't say a word as he looked blankly down at my abdomen. "Yeah....just some terrifying memories came rushing to my head." He shook his head and proceeded to clean my wound.

It seemed at if he knew exactly what he was doing and wasn't as nervous as Chan. With my ripped and bloody hospital gown, he slowly unwrapped the bandage around my waist.

I gripped the sheets in pain as one layer of bandages came off. Felix noticed how much pain I was in and became more gentle in unraveling the bandages until it was completely off my waist. "Seungmin said he needed a little bit of blood from your wound to test which poison you had been stabbed with." Felix exclaimed before proceeding to clean my wound.

"Felix?" Hyunjin's voice called out Felix's name and a few seconds later, Hyunjin and Seungmin walked into the room. "We're back!" Hyunjin smiled. "And they brought me my test kit so I can do a small test on Elise's wound." Seungmin walked over with a box kit in his hands. "If you don't mind." Seungmin smiles as he opens the box to reveal professional lab equipment.

I move as best as I can on my side so my wound would face him as much as possible. "It got this bad?!" I gasped in shock as I looked at my infected wound.

"It wouldn't be this infected if someone had told us something...." Hyunjin dragged his statement. I just glared at him as he crossed his arms and looked back at me.

"Well I'm sorry that I got stabbed and didn't know the knife had poison on it!" I exaggerated my sentence back to him. I quickly gripped the side of my head as a sudden headache slammed me straight in the head.

"What's wrong Elise?" Seungmin asked as he stopped what he was doing. "Just a headache." I coughed into my arms. I winced as Seungmin suddenly placed his hand on my forehead. "You're burning up Elise!" Seungmin exclaimed. Without warning, Seungmin walked over to the cabinets and pulled out a thermometer and placed it into my mouth.

"Let me quickly get a sample." Seungmin gently swapped some blood samples and put it into a tube. The thermometer beeped, notifying it was done taking my temperature.

"You have a high fever!" Seungmin gasped as he looked at my temperature. The other guys gathered around to look at my temperature and to look at me in disbelief.

"You couldn't have gotten the fever from the poison...the only way to get a fever this high is that you either, stayed in the cold rain for at least an hour or you shared germs with someone who had a bad fever." Seungmin explained to me.

"It hasn't rain...and the only person who did have a bad fever recently was...." Hyunjin thought over his thoughts and looked at Felix. "I didn't share any germ with her!" Felix put his hands up in defense.

"But y'all did share the same room once." Hyunjin pointed out. "But that's not enough to give her a fever this quickly unless you guys drank out of the same drink or you guys....kissed." Seungmin raised an eyebrow to Felix.

I blushed deep red as me and Felix looked at each other. "I don't remember sharing a drink or a kiss with her!" Felix still defends himself.

————————
"Chaya....I'm sorry..." He sadly whispers as he pulled me down towards him. He lifted both his hands and cupped my face as he pulled me down even closer and met my lips with his under his mask.
————————

I quickly shook the memories from my head as I just looked at them innocently. "I don't remember sharing a kiss with him either." I awkwardly laughed.

"Question!" I quickly redirected the conversation. "Can people get a fever even though they technically didn't shared direct germs with someone?" I asked Seungmin. He just looked at me in confusion.

"For example! Ummm....what if someone kissed a person with a fever, but that person with a fever had, I don't know...mask on." I exclaimed nervously to Seungmin.

"So you did kiss Felix!" Hyunjin blurts out.