6- A Good Steak Comes With Bad Consequences

As night approached once again, I was stuck in the house! After staying up all night then crying for twenty minutes straight, I wasn't feeling like going anywhere except staying in bed.

During the day, I stayed in my room the whole time because I wasn't in the mode to even look at the ninja doctor.

I sat on the bed deep in thought, when there was a sudden knock on the door. "You must be hungry. You should come out and eat." His voice called through the door. "I'm not hungry." I simply answered as my stomach growled loudly in hunger.

"Everyone in this town can hear your stomach growl. Do you want me to bring you food then?" He asked. I just sighed as I rubbed my pained stomach. "No, I'll come out." I sighed as I slowly scooted off the bed.

As I opened the door, he was leaning up against the wall like he's been waiting for me. Both of us made eye contact when I walked out, but I quickly reverted my sight to the wood floor and headed to the kitchen without another word.

As I turned into the kitchen, the smell of a juicy steak hit my nose. "Yum! That smells good!" I whispered as I licked my lips. "I knew you would like it." His voice broke between my nose and the steak aroma's soundless conversation.

"Who said I liked it?" I huffed out of annoyance before I pulled out the chair and plopped onto the hardwood seat. He just shook his head as he sat down in front of me. I stared at him blankly then down at the steak that was in front of me.

"Are you going to eat it or are you going to keep staring at it?" He questioned as he picked up his utensils and began to eat his dinner. As I looked up, I almost burst into laughter as I watched him eat. He lightly lifted his mask up and brought his food to his mouth without me seeing the lower part of his face. "Can you just eat?" He mumbled with his mouth full of steak.

I glared at him as I picked up my utensils. He looked up and caught me glaring at him. "What? Are you going to eat me now?" He asked. I huffed out in disbelief. "Yeah! Should I cut you up into little pieces?!" I asked as I held up the steak knife.

"Never mind. Just eat your steak. I'm not very tasty just so you know." He chuckled as he continued to eat his steak.

I just shook my head as I cut up the steak and began eating it. After the first bite, I didn't care if I cut it up or not. I just kept stuffing my mouth with as much as possible until I was finally done with the steak.

"That was good!" I smiled as I leaned back satisfied. "You ate that whole thing in under five minutes!" He said in disbelief. My eyes widened as I look up and saw my empty plate versus his not even half steak left. "Dang it!" I shouted as I grabbed my stomach.

I quickly jumped out of the chair and ran to the bathroom just in time before I threw up all the steak into the toilet.

"You need water?" He asked as he appeared behind me with a cup of water in his hands. I just extended my arm out and grabbed the water out of his hands and slowly drank it until there was not a drop of water left.

"Why didn't you stop me?!" I asked as I stood up and flushed the toilet. He just shrugged. "You seemed to be enjoying it so I just left you. Besides, I wanted to eat my steak too." He smirked from under his mask. I just glared at him again and marched out, hitting him to the side as I made my way back to my bedroom.

As I walked in, I shut the door and plopped down on the bed. I grabbed the pillow and screamed my anger out into the soft headrest. "Why is he so annoying?!" I shouted as my complaint was muffled by the pillow. I threw the pillow onto the ground and grabbed my other pillow and started punching it as I imagined his masked face on it.

After numerous death threats and punches, I sighed relieved as all the anger had left me, but it wasn't long until my anger started to boil again. "May I come in?" He asked as he already turned the door knob. "No!" I grunted angrily, but he disobeyed my order and entered my room.

"What did I say?!" I shouted as my anger was starting to boil over. "I just wanted to confirm that the death threats weren't real." He asked. I just glared at him. "Those death threats are going to be real right now if you don't get out!!"

I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him. He caught it without a problem and dropped it on the floor, but that's when I hit him with my other pillow across the face. Which done something that I might of regretted....

As I hit him with the pillow, I saw his mask string snap and revealed half of his lower face. My eyes widened as I dropped the pillow. He quickly grabbed his mask and held it up before it could completely fall off. "I-I'm sor-" He just raises his hand to stop me. "It's fine." He said calmly, but I could tell that anger was now starting to boil in him.

Before I could ask any questions, he walked out of the room. Leaving me in silence and guilt, but I found another clue about him. Something that I wouldn't of saw if he had kept his mask on. Something he was trying to hide from me.

When the mask string broke, it revealed a fresh cut on the corner of his lips and a bruised nose.