9- Somewhere Safe

As the blur grabbed my hand, it swung me across the pit and safely on the ground a few feet away from the trap.

The wolf's growled in anger as they knew they weren't going to eat. A second later, gunshots filled the night sky and the wolf's went silent.

A sudden figure suddenly dropped in front of me. "That should quiet them." Hyunjin's voice said annoyingly. "What were you thinking?!" He said sternly as he looked down at me.

I looked down in embarrassment. "I was trying to get the wolves into the trap." I replied quietly. "Are you okay?!" Chan questioned as he quickly ran over and made me sit up to look at him.

I just nodded as he hugged me which caught me off guard. "Are you hurt?" Felix said as he broke our hug. "I'm alright." I replied as I stand up.

I slowly walked over at Hyunjin and bowed to thank him. "Thank you for saving me." He stayed silent as he crossed his arms. "It's not me who you should thank." He said as he backed up. "I only provided the rope for Felix to swing on to save you." He huffed in annoyance.

My eyes widened as I looked up at Felix in astonishment. "You?! Saved me?!" He looked at me with a blank expression. "Pish! Who would save you?!" He scoffed.

I just rolled my eyes as I looked down the trail behind me. "Time to get going before we actually get eaten." I sighed as I began walking. Before I could take a step down the trail, Chan stepped in front of me, blocking my way.

"The house is that way." He laughed as he pointed behind me. I quickly covered my face in embarrassment once again as I turned around and quickly walked passed the other two.

~~~~

We walked on with me leading, which is NOT a good idea! The other three casually strolled behind me like it was just a stroll through the park.

"Hey!" Chan called over as he ran up to my side. "I never got your name." He smiled. I cocked an eyebrow in confusion. "I thought you guys knew me?" He made a weird face like he was confused on what I just asked. "We do?!" He asked. I sighed as I dropped the topic from our conversation. "My name is Elise." I finally spoke up.

He nodded slightly as he turned around and walked back to his gang.

"That was weird..."

~~~~

As we approached the little cabin it was already two in the morning. "I need to get some sleep!" Chan yawned as he trudged behind us. "We're all tired Chan." Hyunjin groaned as he walks into the cabin.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch." Hyunjin yawns as he plops down and immediately falls asleep. "I'll sleep on the floor." Chan tiredly smiles as he too plops down and immediately falls asleep.

I lightly laughed as I start to hear both of them start to snore. "And you! Go sleep in your bed." Felix sleepily commanded as he guided towards my room.
"Goodnight..." He yawns as he trudged into his room. "Good morning." I laughed as I closed the door and went to sleep.

~~~~

My dream felt way too real! And it didn't fit the story of my dream. I was in school sitting with my friends. Everything looked normal but I couldn't breathe! My senses quickly came back to me as I shot my eyes open to see a figure above me, strangling me!

I tried to pry their hands away but they were too strong compared to my tired body. "H-help..." I managed to say but it was as low as a whisper.

"It's only a dream!"

I told myself but my vision started to get blurry but I could still make out what the person was wearing as I examined them. A black mask and hoodie, his eyes filled with rage and determination to kill me.

I couldn't say anything but I still had my legs. As I tried to hold his hand from pressuring down I kicked as hard as I could against the wall several times.

The person started to panic and quickly lets go and jumps out my window. I cough harshly as my lungs gasped for air.

"So this isn't a dream?!"

The door of the room suddenly slams open to reveal Felix and Hyunjin. They quickly ran over and helped me anyway possible. "Are you okay?! What happened?!" Felix questions.

All I could do was point to the open window in the room. "I'll go get some water." Hyunjin said as he ran out of the room. "Yo...what happened?" Chan asked as he sleepily enters the door entrance. "Elise?! Are you okay?!" He suddenly panicked, wide awake now.

"Where have you been?!" Felix hissed at him. "I was in the bathroom taking a dump!" Felix looked at him in disgust. "Not cool bro!" Chan just shrugged as quickly walks in with Hyunjin right behind him with a glass of water.

"Here!" He hands it to Felix. But instead of giving the water to me he drank it for himself.

Hyunjin and Chan just looked at him in disbelief as he finished the cup of water. "Here." He says casually as he threw the cup back at Hyunjin.

"W-what?" I coughed into my arm as he looked at me. "Didn't you know you're not supposed to drink water when you're choking? It can suffocate you." He causally said as he patted my back.

"Okay! You're good." He said as he slapped my back. I harshly coughed one last time before I caught my breath again.

"What time is it?" Chan looked down at his watch. "It's 3:33!!" He laughed in disbelief. "We need to get to bed, it's a long day tomorrow." Hyunjin yawned. The other boys nodded but I was still trying to soak in what just happened to me.

"Guys.....I don't know if I can sleep again?!" I smiled nervously. "Well.....where do you want to sleep?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Somewhere safe...." I replied. Hyunjin nodded as he began to think. "This room isn't safe anymore. The living room is definitely not safe if Chan is in the same room!"

"YAH! Don't believe him Elise!! I will be on the other side of the kitchen if you don't believe me!" Chan spoke out.

"Well......the only room that's safer than both of those places is.....Felix's room."