17- Explosive Trap

Felix Pov
"You might've already met her!" The girl just smirked evilly. I stood the chair back up as we both looked at each other with hatred. "You should blame yourself for your parents death! And your girlfriend!" That was the last straw before my blood boiled over and pulled out the aggressive side of me.

I harshly slammed her to the ground again as she just laughed. "What was her name again? Chaya? Oh yeah! It was Chaya!" She laughed even louder. "I dare you to mention her name again!!" I gritted my teeth as I hovered over her and placed a ninja star at her neck. "Go ahead! Kill me! It's not like you're going to get your parents or girlfriend back anyways!" She evilly smirked. "Say hello to your parents in hell!" I brought the edge of the ninja star to her throat and raised it up to stabbed her neck until Hyunjin grabbed my wrist.

"She's not worth killing Felix! You should let her live and suffer from all her wrong doings!" I looked down at her as she evilly looked up at me. I shouted in frustration as I threw my ninja star down to her as it misses her neck by an inch. "Good job! Your parents and Chaya would be very proud of you!" She smiled.

"I should at least make you suffer a little bit more!" I smiled back as I grabbed my ninja star from the ground, which cut the side of her neck. She grunted as blood started to drip onto the ground. "Have fun suffering!" I smiled as me and Hyunjin walked out of the room.

~~~~

My smile slowly disappeared as me and Hyunjin walked out from under the secret basement. "Felix....?" Hyunjin spoke up as he locked the trap doors and laid the grass cover over the secret passageway. "Are you okay?" He asked as he followed me to the car. "I'm fine! You're driving!" I replied as I hopped into the passenger seat. "Alright...." Hyunjin said as he slid into the driver's seat and began to drive back to Woojin's house.

"So..... I have a question that's been on my mind recently." Hyunjin spoke up as we were almost halfway to Woojin's house. "What?" I asked as I kept my eyes straight on the road. "The reason you're helping Elise is not that you want to use her to help get your revenge....right? It's because of another reason." He became serious. "And what other reason are you thinking of?" I asked as I continued to keep my eyes on the road. My eyes quickly darted to a small circle of dirt mixed up in the middle of the road, almost undetectable by a driver.

"Is it because she reminds you of Chaya?"

I quickly turned to face Hyunjin, "Bomb!!" Before Hyunjin could even comprehend what was happening, Hyunjin ran over an explosive trap which sent the car up in the air and landed upside down a few feet away on the edge of the mountain.

"Felix?!" Hyunjin's muffled voice shouted. I squinted my eyes to see myself dangling above the edge of the mountain, peering to the ground miles down. My head rang loudly as if someone trapped me in a bell tower and I soon felt the warm sensation on the side of my head as blood dripped down my head.

"Felix!" Hyunjin grabbed my arm. "Get back to your senses or else we'll fall off the edge!" Hyunjin shouted. I closed my eyes and calmed my breathing and then gripped onto the seat buckle. "On the count of three...."

"one....two......three!"

Me and Hyunjin unbuckled ourselves and quickly rolled out of the shattered window right before our car fell off the edge, tumbling down towards the valley below.

"There aren't just explosives randomly buried in the forest." Hyunjin sighed heavily as he wiped the blood that dripped down the side of his face. "No...there isn't." I sighed as I walked over and kneeled down beside the giant hole. "Someone purposely set this up.....they knew we were going to go back to Woojin's house." My mind was fuzzy but I quickly plugged all the pieces together as I quickly get up.

My head throbbed as I tried to walk back to Hyunjin. "If they intended to kill us, they would've set a more dangerous and powerful bomb....they only set a minor one to stall us from getting back...."

Both of us looked at each other with the same reaction before both of us darted down the road towards Woojin's house.

"Who do you think is behind all this?!" Hyunjin huffed out as we continued to run back without stopping. "I believe that whoever they are, they're related to my parents death and Elise!" I responded as my feet kept running faster.

We suddenly heard a scream and looked up to see Elise running towards us. "Elise!" I shouted, but she just kept a running with her head down. "Elise!!" I shouted even louder and she quickly looked up. "Felix!"

I looked behind her and saw two black figures chasing her. "Elise! Duck!" I shouted as I took out two ninja stars from my jacket. "What?!" I just shook my head and breathed in a big gulp of air. "Duck down!!" I shouted as I threw the two weapons in her direction.

She fell just in time before the ninja stars could hit her and flew right pass, hitting the other two runners in black.

I quickly slid to her side and picked her up to lean against me. "Elise?! What happened to you?!" I asked out of breath. "Felix? What happened to you?" She asked me as tears escaped her eyes.

"Hyunjin! Help me!" I commanded, still out of breath. Hyunjin kneeled down and wrapped Elise's other arm around his shoulders and slowly, we walked back to Woojin's place, covered in blood.

~~~~

As we walk inside the damaged house, we see dead bodies laying everywhere on the ground, one of them was Seungmin's body. "Seungmin?!!" Hyunjin hurried over and kneeled down to check Seungmin's pulse. "He's still alive but barely!" Hyunjin reassured. "Woojin?! Chan?!" I laid Elise on the couch as me and Hyunjin went to find our other two friends.

We entered into where Elise was staying just to see the other two boys laying on the ground, covered in blood. "Woojin!! Chan!!" We both kneeled down to check to see if they were still breathing. "Chan still breathing!" I reassured. Hyunjin froze as tears welled up in his eyes. "Woojin's not breathing...."