Oscar Diaz x Reader

To say you and Oscar were complete opposites was an understatement. He was hard and tough, mysterious and impossible to figure out, you on the other hand were sensitive, but not soft, and wore your emotions on your sleeve around the people you loved and trusted.

That's why you made a perfect match, you could calm him down when he was angry, and he could easily protect you. His jealousy was one thing you really hated about your relationship, you understood he wanted to protect you but you felt like he overdid it at times.

Tonight was one of these times. You had both left your families new year's eve party to hit up the Santos party being held at Oscar's house. It was full of Oscar's family and friends and some extra people who brought it upon themselves to come along. Oscar didn't mind though, as long as nobody caused trouble or crossed the line he was happy.

You were drinking a gin and 7up in the kitchen, waiting for Oscar to come out of the bathroom and join you for a dance. Your favourite song came on through the speakers, and you beamed over at Oscar's cousin who was smiling at you widely. You mouthed a quick "Thank you" and began moving your hips.

Before you knew it you felt two hands grip your waist, and a force pushing you back on to somebody's crotch. You knew straight away this wasn't Oscar, he would never do something like this with you in public because he respected you way too much. You jumped forward, your heart pounding and your drink splashing against your shoes.

"What's wrong baby? Nobody shown you off before?" He was completely plastered, slurring his words and wobbling slightly.

"Can you leave me alone please?" You said quietly, backing up slightly trying not to cause a scene. Your back hit the counter top and his hands slowly went down to grip your bum. Your breathing became heavy and you felt a familiar tightness in your chest, you moved your head away trying with everything you had to get him off of you.

In a swift thought, you gripped your cup tightly, and tipped it over his head. He jumped back but before he could get anywhere Oscar grabbed him by the shoulders.

"And where do you think you're going?" He scolded down and him, his eyebrow raising in his signature way.

"Oh shit, Spooky I didn't realise she was your girl."

"Everybody knows she's my girl don't play dumb with me boy, if you ever so much as think about her again you'll be sorry. Understood?"

"Y-yes spooky." He said before putting his head down and wobbling away. You ran right in to Oscar's arms, his warmth covering your body as his strong arms covered your back.

"I should've kicked his ass," he said, making you giggle in his ear. Your laugh was his favourite sound of all time, he made a promise to himself that he would hear that noise everyday no matter what he had to do.

"Oscar, he was drunk, he wasn't thinking straight," you leaned back in his arms to look at him. "Besides I'm a Martinez, I've two brothers that can take him out if needs be."

Oscar snorted, "Mario and Ruby? Highly doubt that babe but okay, if you say so." He brought you into his bedroom by your hand,making sure he closed the door behind you. "Grace" by Lewis Capaldi began playing over the speakers, and Oscar pulled you close to him. You both swayed close to the music, Oscar humming the chune in your ear.

This was the Oscar that nobody saw, but that you loved so deeply. He would do anything for you, and you knew it, but you also knew how scared he was of loosing you.

"Mi amor?"

"Yes Oscar."

"You know I would do anything for you right?"

"Of course I do, and the feeling is returned."

"I love you so much Y/N Martinez, I've always loved you. I know you hate my jealousy, and that you secretly hate the fact that I'm in a gang, but I sincerely hope I'm enough for you. I hope you're as happy with me as I think you are, and that you realise every day that I would stop the earth in its tracks if you wanted me to." He was holding on to you so tightly, his fingers running over your arm slowly. "That's why I'm so jealous, baby, because some of those men who hit on you could give you a life I never could, they could make you so so happy, keep you safe, and keep you away from all the gang shit that I'm involved in."

"Oscar," you pulled away to look him in the eyes, "relax, you are the only man I will ever want. I love the way you treat me, the way you're not ashamed to show everyone I'm yours, the way that you will put someone in their place when they need to be. I love how safe you make me feel, even though your lifestyle is so dangerous. Even though I hate your jealousy, I love when you're jealous because it proves how much you love me. Oscar, or Spooky," you say trying to lighten the mood, receiving a giggle from him, " I am all yours, baby. Forever and always I'll be your ride or die, your girlfriend and most importantly, your best friend. I'm yours until I die."

You both had tears streaming down your face at this point. He kept you swaying with the music, whispering sweet nothings in your ear as you went along. You loved moments like this with him, where the rest of the world didn't matter.

"I love you baby." Oscar whispered,kissing your forehead, "until the day I die."