Money and a warm body

Oscar POV

I wake up wrapped around a warm body, specifically my fool. After last night he was still a little shook up, and sought me out. It's not often that he agrees to sleep over, so I decide to make the most of it. I start by pressing feather-like kisses on the back of his neck. He stirs a bit, but stays asleep. I use my free hand to fondle at his morning wood, and rut against him. Still asleep. Giving up on waking him up pleasantly I bite at his neck and suck hard trying to leave a mark. Suddenly I hear a low moan, and see Jamal's eyes flutter open.

"Mmf asshole that hurts," he complains, "And it's gonna leave a mark".

"Really wanna be running your mouth right now, and the mark is payback for the one you left me," I snark.

He flips us from being side by side to him on top straddling my hips. He grounds down, bites at my earing, and starts mouthing at my neck.

"Why should there be a payback, you look good with my marks," he murmurs lowly in between kisses.

I change our position flipping him underneath me, so that I'm barricading against the rest of the world.

"Just what I was thinking," I croon and start mouthing at his neck again.

I move down to teeth at his boxes, and rest my hands on his hips rubbing them in small circles.

"Do you want to continue," I ask looking up at him for permission.

"Yes please Oscar let's finish what we started in the car," he begs.

Not one to be told twice I help him slip his boxers off, and sit up to grab the lube from my drawer. I grab one of his legs and trail kisses up his thigh down to his hole. I broadly lap at his hole and begin fucking my tongue in and out.

"Fuck Oscar just like that," he chants while resting his hand on my head keeping me in place while he grinds against my mouth.

I pop open the lube and squirt some on my fingers. I add in a finger fucking it in time with my tongue searching for his prostate. When he gasps arching up slightly I know I found it. I add in another finger and move to suck at his balls.

"More please," he moans desperately.

Wanting more as well I add in a third finger fucking them in and out.

"I'm - ahh- ready please I need you," he sobs out.

"I got you," I whisper, "How do you want it baby".

"I wanna see you while you pound away at my hole," he gasps out hotly.

"How could I say no to such pretty words," I growl out.

I grab his legs wrapping them around my waist for stability. I grab my dick guiding the head to his hole. I'm welcomed by his tight heat fluttering around me. He racks his hands down my back leaving behind angry lines bringing a hiss out of me, and squeezes his legs trying to push me in deeper silently begging me to move. I pull out and thrust in shallowly setting a steady pace. I pick up the speed fucking into him earnestly.

"Ah Oscar mmf just like that," he moans out and I can tell he's close.

With a shout he cums, but I don't stop. I fuck him through it, and the feeling of him spasming on my dick has me cuming inside of him. I stop trusting and grind finishing off my orgasm while he milks me for every drop. I pull out spooning him from behind, and relish in the afterglow. Of course we can't have nice things because while I'm enjoying having my fool close by we hear a knock at my door.

"Spooky I need to talk to you can I come in," my brother's worried voice asks through the door.

"Shit," Jamal whispers in a panic.