Santos party (part 2)

Cesar's POV: 

"Remember you have to do what it takes to survive," says my brother, while drinking it out of his beer bottle before continuing.

 "You have to sacrifice and conquer and you have already made your first conquest, you claimed your first property" he said proudly I can see on his face that he wants to continue but I have to interrupt him, I could endure him say it to them the first time but I can't stand it anymore. 

"She's the one's property she's her own person" but as I thought it would upset him."If you do not claim what is yours, it ends with something taking it away from you" and he nods to a car that just means truble before he gets up with the look at the car. Out of the car, the person I would rather not see, Latrelle. How dare he even dive into our party in the first place. There are three guys behind him behind

."What do you want" exclaims my brother who walks with me by his side to the car. But even so, Latrelle laughs. 

"That you even dare to show up here," I say cocky at my brother's side, quietly letting Latrelle's laugh, good.

"Please, it's a party for everyone and you're just jealous" haha what can they have that can make them jealous? Fake guns and iritating laughs? Wouldn't believe it, it was our turn to laugh.

"What? Your fake guns and annoying laughs?" behind me I was laughed at by my brothers pch got a couple of "Good Lill Spooky" and my brother put my arm around me.

"You should be jealous that we have a nice piece of ass," he said cowardly, and at that moment the pasasker opened the door and I lost my chin which many others must have done too out will Monse, my Monce with a dress that enlarges her already now big boobs and ... fuck.