Suspicion

Suga's POV
"Hey, Jungkook? Do you still use that lotion I gave you? Cause I kinda wanna use it again," I asked the maknae.

Jungkook looked at me, "Oh, I have it my bathroom. But No, I'm not using it,"

"Great I'm gonna go grab it,"

H hummed, and I walked away. As I practically at the door I heard a good curse echo from the living room.

"SHIT!"

I furrowed my brows, but entered Jungkooks room.

"SUGA HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled

I heard footsteps come towards the room. I burshed it off, and opened Jungkook's bathroom door, turning on the lights. I looked around for the lotion before freezing.

A blade.

Jungkook had a blade.

My thoughts swarmed. My past, the Hate Jungkooks been getting. He wouldn't.

"HYUNG!" .

I turned to face Jungkook and felt my expression harden slightly. I saw the others enter, but pause at the doorway. I picked up the blade and walked out of the bathroom, "What the fuck?!!"

"H-hyung..I can e-explain..." Jungkoom whimpered.

"Can you?!" I hissed at him.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked.

I ignored him and held up the razor, "Explain!"

"I-It's just a razor h-hyung..." Jungkook swallowed,.

"Razors...razors...are attached with handles. You don't just leave the fucking blade on your counter top!"

Jungkook winced and all eyes on him. If it was nothing, he wouldn't acting like this.

"Jungkook?" Jimin spoke.

The maknae looked at him, "H-hyungs..Its n-nothing...I p-promise.."

"Jungkook take off your hoodie," I spit.

Jungkook froze, "N-No!"

"Why not?" Jhope asked.

"Hyung please just leave me alone! I left it out! IT was an accident!" Jungkook begged, a tear fall down his cheek.

"Stop. Lying." I snapped.a

"I'm not!!! Hyung just give it to me, and grab you lotion! I knew you would take it the wrong way!" He claimer.

I grew angry. I was able he wouldn't just tell us the truth. He'd been lying about his health for a long time. I've let him off too many times. I stormed up to Jungkook and he flinched backwards quickly.

"Hand," I ordered.

"J-just put it on the table.." Jungkook mutteredbarely looking at me.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"H-hyung is scaring me.." he whimpered stepping away from me.

I arched an eyebrow, but turned away from him, "I'm keeping this,"

I walked away and pushed the other five out, careful not to hurt them with the blade. As we all started to all another shriek echoes, "HYUNG! NO!"

We all froze in the hallway, and turned back to jungkook. He was at his doorway now.

"Hyung give it back!" Jungkoom yelled.

"Why? You dont need it, and you have an electric razor for shaving," Jin hyung spoke.

"Suga hyung! Give me the blade!"

"No jungkook! That's final!!" Jimin cut in with a stern voice.

Jungkook let out a scream of frustration making me look at Namjoon in worry, "NO! HYUNG GIVE IT BACK! I NEED IT!"

"Its a fucking blade Jungkook!" Jhope yelled, "why would you NEED it?"

"ITS the only fucking thing keeping me from going insane!!!!!!" Jungkook shrieked.

The whole dorm fell silent. Jungkook covered his mouth with a hand before shakily stepping backwards into his room. The rest of were all frozen. The words circling through my head like a toy train.

Keeping him from going insane

Oh God, let me be wrong about this one.

"What...are you talking about?" Namjoon broke the silence.

Jungkook burst into tears, and quickly his my door locking it.

"YAH! Jungkook!!" Taehyung yelled running up the door.

Tae grabbed the handle, and twisted but the door didn't open.

"Jungkook!!! Please open the door!!!" Jimin cried running up the door.

I stared at the blade In my hand.

"He's not gonna open it, " I said in monotone.

"Hyung?"

"Guys...Jungkook is not gonna leave that room until we get a schedule. He looks scared, and upset. He is not okay.." I sighed.

"But-"

Jhope was cut off by a loud thud.

"JUNGKOOK!!!??" Jin hyung shrieked his face paling.

"Get the key!! Get the key now!!!!!" Namjoon ordered and Jimin ran to the kitchen where the room keys we're kept. He came back quickly and we unlocked Jungkooks door and burst in.

Jungkook was on the floor, his eyes closed.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Taehyung shrieked running to his dongsaeng.

I grabbed my phone and called for an ambulance while Namjoon called Sejin hyung.

"Jungkookie!!! Please wake up!!!" Jimin whimpered.

Jhope bent down beside Jungkook and hesitancy grabbed his hand. The rest of all froze.

"S-should I?" he choked.

"Yeah..."

Hobi took a breath before pushing Jungkook's sleeves up. I sucked in a breath, as I spotted the bandages. I was right.