Practice

Jungkook's POV:
CRASH!

My body collided with the wooden floor for the third time. The music came to a stop again and I heard sighs and the heavy pants from my hyungs. I groaned in frustration bringing my hands to cover my face. We weren't even doing a new song! No! It was just IDOL. We had performed this song so many times and were practicing it for Melon Music Awards and I had fallen three times now.

"Aish...Jungkook that's the third time," Mr. Son pointed out and I could detect the frown on his face without even seeing.

"I'm sorry.." I muttered pushing myself to stand.

"Kook if your tired you can take a break.." Jimin hyung checked me.

"Dont push yourself to hard Kook, weve performed this a bunch so we know the choreography," RapMonster hyung assured me.

"알았어 (arasso) hyung.." I nodded

Arasso = alright/understood

"Lets try again," Hobi hyung sighed.

I nodded and got back in my starting position. The song started again and my senses shut down. All I was focusing on was moving my muscles correctly and singing the song. And not falling again. When it was time for me to start dancing my limbs moved without much thought. We got halfway through the song and I hadn't fallen yet. Almost done...

Cmon Jungkook!

We were at the last leg of the song. I could feel my head pounding loudly. It was probably a result of falling three times before. ITs fine. I'm fine. I felt my body starting to slow down and want to stop. No! Shit we are so close! I gritted my teeth and pushed myself for the chorus again. IDOL was a difficult choreography, no doubt. Its requirement of energy was a lot. Slowly the beat dropped and I spun around sitting down in the ending pose. Then as the last beat played we were in the ending pose. And finished.

"Great job!!" Mr. Son beamed and all my hyungs lied down on the cold floor.

Me on the other hand stood up rather quickly and walked to my bag.

"Yah! You alright?" I heard Suga hyung call.

I nodded but hissed silently as the headache got worse.

"Does your head hurt?" Jin hyung's calm voice asked suddenly beside me.

"I'm fine.." I told him.

Liar.

"I have pain relief pills in my bag," Jin hyung told me as I took a sip of water.

He watched me as I debated in my head. It would be helpful. It would make me get better and ill be able to work harder and not let anyone down.

"Ill take two.." I said shyly.

Jin chuckled and went to his bag, "Yah! You five get water too!!"

"Too?" V hyung asked.

"Yes! Our Golden Maknae is already drinking water," Jin smiled handing me the pills.

There's that words that causes so much pain, but so much love at the same time. Golden.

"Kasahamnida hyung," I thanked him and placed them into my mouth, and quickly drank water to swallow them.

"Its past 8, you guys can go back the dorm now," Mr. Son told us as we all were drinking water.

"Okay, Lets go guys," RapMonster hyung ordered us.

I grabbed my bag and jacket, quickly leaving the room. We all filed into the black minivan as Jin hyung drove us home. I had a suspecting feeling he wasn't well. Why? Because his ears were red, his eyes were slightly smaller, and his breathing was the most uneven out of them all. I delegated wether or not to keep my mouth shut. I didn't want to set hyung off by wrong words. If he was unwell it means he'd need to be by himself. He rarely gets sick.