Caught

Two Months Later:
"Jungkook! You did the step wrong again, " Hobi hyung told me.

I didn't respond but let out a sigh of frustration. It wasn't my fault I had a headache. Oh wait, it is. I've been on a harsh diet for the past Month and a Half.

"Jungkook, are you feeling unwell?" Jin hyung asked.

"I'm fine," I lied.

"Kook-"

"Manager hyung, can you play the song again?" I cut off V hyung.

Sejin hyung looked at me with a worried look, but played the song. It was my solo song Begin. We were going over the dance. The song started and I took a breath of air, before dancing and singing along.

I didn't miss any steps this time, but only forgot to sing a few lines., When the song ended, I couldn't stop my legs from giving out. I fell to the floor but rolled over onto my back, and shut my eyes, "Sorry..."

"Why are you apologizing? You did it correctly," Jimin hyungs voice said.

I opened my eyes and looked at them. Everyone was staring at me. I felt a defeated look crawl onto my face "I screwed up again..."

"No you didn't. Kook its dance practice, and you know the lyrics already. Your fine!" Manager hyung assured me.

I didnt respond but pushed myself off the floor. We were supposed to go home a little while back, but I kept messing up that we stayed behind.

"Practice is over. Go home, and REST!" Sejin hyung ordered looking straight at me.

I scratched my head, moving my hand to rest on the back of my neck. My free hand grabbed the collar of my hoodie, pulling it multiple times, to get some cool air.

"Jungkook, you have to stop wearing thick clothes to dance practice. Your gonna Get a heat stroke," V hyung voiced, as we all left the practice room.

"I'm fine,"

"Your sweating like you've just performed a concert. Have you drank or ate anything?" Namjoon hyung pointed out.

I huffed and walked ahead of them. I could tell they were all staring at me, but I didn't really care. When the van came into view, I opened the passenger seat, and sat down. That way, no hyung would be next to me.

I heard sighs and muttered voices as the other six got in. The staff member drove us to the dorm in silence. When we arrived, no one said anything, The seven of us got inside, and split up. OR at least, I tried to split.

Before I could, a hand grabbed my wrist. I hissed in pain, as I had made new cuts before we left to work. I quickly turned around, yanking my arm free.

"Are you okay? I didnt meant to hurt you!" Hobi hyung quickly spoke with concern.

"What? Oh..no you didnt do anything," I brushed off, letting my arm drop down to my side.

"Jungkook, where are you going?" Suga hyung asked.

"My room?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Jungkook, get rest. Go too bed early today and sleep in. WE asked Hyung to cancel our schedule for tomorrow,"Jin hyung cut Suga hyung off.

"What?" I exclaimed horrified, "Why?!?"

"I said we'll talk tomorrow," Jin hyung replied.

"But-"