Scale Day

I closed my door and flopped on my bad with a sigh. While my little walk around Seoul, I got a text message of our schedules for the day. This would only happen when there was a change. Of course, I didn't have my phone with me, but I did have on my Apple Watch, which alerted me of the message. I read the text on the small screen deciding it was best to head back and sulk.

The schedule before had been Vocals and Practice. Now it was Weight checking, then Vocals. Practice was skipped because Mr. Son had a personal issue. I hated scale day. I knew I had gained weight. I knew I hadn't lost weight. It was fat.

"Kookie?" Jimin hyung's voice called.

I looked up from my journal, closing it quickly as the oldest maknae approached.

"Hi hyung," I smiled softly.

"Hey, Jin hyung thinks your mad at him," Jimin hyung informed stroking the younger's hair.

"O-oh.." I squeaked out, "why?"

"Well," V hyung added suddenly entering the room and closing my door behind him, "you came back. Jin kinda scolded you, lightly, and then you walked off,"

I sighed letting my self lie down fully, my face burying into the bed. The mattress dipped on my left side as V hyung sat down.

"RM hyung told hyung you weren't mad though. And Hopefully Jin hyung believes his boyfriend," Jimin hyung voices.

"I-" I cut off my had shooting up and looking at the two, "Boyfriend??? THEYRE DATING!?!!?!?"

"Hyung told us at breakfast," V hyung nodded.

"Woah!!! Thats...I'm happy for them," I smiled.

"Yeah, well they're worried about you...we all are," Jimin hyung sighed.

I hid my head into the blanket again. The three of us sat in silence for a bit. I don't know if they were waiting for ME to say something or move.

"Guys?" Hobi hyung called entering the room.

My head looked up and I saw him arch an eyebrow, "okay....Er..we gotta go. We have weight scaling today,"

I cursed mentally but pushed myself up. The three of us got off the bed, and followed after the dancer. When I saw Jin hyung, I quickly sped up and gave him a hug, "I'm not mad at you. And I'm very happy that you and Namjoon hyung are dating,"

Jin hyung smiled and patted my head, "hopefully the staff takes it just as well..."

"If they're homophobic, let's talk to PDnim," Suga hyung offered as all seven of us left the dorm.

"What if HE'S homophobic?" Namjoon hyung asked suddenly.

"If he was, we would have been fired a long time back, " Jhope hyung pointed out.

"Hobi hyungs right. We've mention sexualities a bunch of times. All of us support. Plus the ideas have all gone through Manager and PDnim. They've never said anything, " I added.

Namjoon and Jin hyung shared a glance with smiles. I giggled at the exchange grabbing on V hyungs arm slightly, "cute.."

He chuckled and swung an arm over my shoulder and ruffled my hair. We all sat down in the car, with Jin hyung driving, and Namjoon hyung in the passenger seat. I sat down and stared out the window letting myself become occupied with my thoughts.

Five Minutes Later
The hyungs and I all arrived at the building. When I stepped out if the car, my nervous gut feeling hit me like a truck. I swallowed nervously but followed the hyungs, who seemed very calm, into the building. We rode the elevator up to the floor where our practice room was on. I shifted uncomfortably in the elevator as every step I took seemed to make the dawning sense of being weighed double.