Chapter 2 Just Talking

EREN'S POV
I saw one of those black wolves running on the side of the river with Mikasa & Armin running alongside with me. I could tell he was looking straight into my eyes & easily getting lost in thought.
When i looked ahead of him i saw tree & right there i knew he was going to hit that tree. Suddenly a girl called out "Heichou!" Which made him get back on track but it was to late hit the tree, face first. Oh god, how badly i wanted to laugh but i had to take it seriously, so i stopped & growled which made Mikasa & Armin growl too. Great everything is going well.
Once he started to stare at me i saw that his eyes were the most beautiful color of gray i ever seen. I could already tell that it matched his personality.
Omg his eyes are so beautiful, i wish i could look at them forever. Wait what the hell are you thinking Eren snap out of it. He's your fucking enemy stay focus.
I finally snapped out of it & realized that the other two wolves was on both of his sides & us staring at them in silence, which kind of made it a little awkward.
Then Mikasa starts to yell "Get outta here you filthy beats. These deers are ours you bastards!" Wow, i was really surprised that Mikasa said those things out loud even Armin was surprised i bet.
"How dare you speak that way to us & especially Prince Levi!" I felt even more surprised once she said that, i didn't know it was Prince Levi. I could feel my legs start to shake because I've heard so me violent stories from guards about him. They said that he wiped out half of our colony when he was only 15! To be honest i don't really believe it because the guards liked to play jokes on me.
"Eren, what are we gonna do if we run away then we are going to be called cowards or if we start a fight with them then your father will k...kill us" Armin was whispering to me, i guess he doesn't want them to find out out plan that i might make soon.
"I don't know Armin I'll think of something"
LEVI'S POV
Did he just say Eren? As in Prince Eren? I'm kind of surprised that another royal person is standing right in front of me, but for some reason i feel kind of happy that he's royalty & i don't know I'm a little happy about it.
"Prince Eren? Your Prince Eren!? Ahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Your kidding right, I've heard that Prince Eren was strong & brave. He doesn't stand there like a idiot & stare at us al day!"
"Can it you horse face wolf. Or I'll shove your head up your ass" Oh god, how badly i wanted to laugh at that, of what Eren just said because to be honest Jean does have a horse face a little.
"Well since your royalty, i think i should show my respects to you" I suddenly bowed to him & with a smirk across my face but my head was down so no one can see. & when i bowed i felt warm inside.
EREN'S DAD POV
I swear i could tell something bad is going to happen, i could just feel it in my blood. I kept on walking across the room & back, I'm just worried about Eren & Mikasa that's all.
"Your highness, I'm sure that your Eren & Mikasa are fine, they just went out hunting"
"I know but i feel like they have ran into trouble while hunting" Every time i thought about them getting hurt i would feel my self close to tearing up.
"My king he will be..." Suddenly, my butler was cut off by one of my guards named Marco.
"Your highness...~panting~... Your son" Surprised when he said son, i knew something bad happened.
"Breath, now what it it" I started to get even more worried than normal.
"Your son, ran into some black wolves by the river" His voice was a little shaky when he said those words.
"Agh! I knew it, Mike?"
"Yes my lord?"
"I'll be right back your in charge until i come back"
"Yes your highness" I ran out of the cave with 2 soldiers. I don't want anything happen to Eren, i just lost his mother 10 years ago & i can't lose him.
Don't worry Eren I'm coming.