Chapter 14: Pregnant and Mysterious Plans

OMG! I just wanna say thank you for all of your guys ideas and now i'm back on track. So i'm gonna try take all of your guys ideas and make it one but if your idea isn't in here i apologize i tried to remember all of your guys ideas. I was honestly laughing at some because it was funny and it was also awkward when you guys wanted Eren to be pregnant but it's okay i'll be able to pull it off. I truly love all of your ideas there just so creative and interesting. I believe that if I use them they are gonna make this story more exciting. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!! I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!

1 week later (2 weeks before the wedding)

EREN'S POV (wolf form)

I laid there in my cave back at home resting feeling sick for the past week. Ugh what's happening to me? I've been puking for three days already and it's making me go crazy, I haven't told Levi or anything because I don't want him to get worried about me, plus he has problems at home already.

As I still laid there feeling useless Mikasa and Armin come in "Hey Eren feeling any better then the other days?" Mikasa was in human form along with Armin while they both kneeled down to my level slowly petting my head gently. "I feel fucken worse" Mikasa hugged me "Well don't worry Eren we got a doctor from town" Armin said. I jerked up making a sharp pain from my stomach making me run outside and puke. Well there goes my breakfast. As I look to my right I see a tall man that looks like in his late 40's in a white coat with silver hair. "So you must be Eren, am I correct?" Armin walks out showing a little smile. "Armin why would get a doctor from the town" I puked again "Don't worry he's part wolf too. He was part of a pack somewhere else but he ran away" I looked in Armin's eyes knowing that he was telling the truth. I just nodded and walked back inside.

After 30 minutes of taking test and asking questions he was finally done. "What's wrong with me Doc?" He showed a smiled but a questing face at the same time. "Well you see Mr. Yeager. You are um, pregnant" My eyes widen. "But how i'm a boy! Not a girl!" Armin was shocked while Mikasa growled low but loud. "Well you were part girl only 10 or 20% And apparently you got that part of a girl" I'm not worried about being part girl, I'm worried about the secret that Mikasa and Armin is gonna ask. At least I don't have that stomach bulge yet. "Well I must take my leave, I'll have another client that I must meet soon. Goodbye Mr. Yeager" Once the he left the cave Mikasa turned into her wolf form and started to growl lower while she passed back and forth around the cave. "Um Mikasa are u alright? Your kind of scaring me" I said in a shaky voice "No I'm not alright! How the fuck are you pregnant?! What the fuck have you been doing when you were alone! And you better tell the truth!" I gulped down while both of them stared at me.

I laid down and covered my eyes with my paws and started to tell the truth but made sure not to yell it out. "Fine. I've been seeing Levi lately. Please don't hate me. We saw each other again at the waterfall in the mountains, we started out as friends and then it turned out to be more. I love Levi. I'm sorry" I cried not letting myself uncover my eyes, too scared to look at both of them. Suddenly I felt a pair of soft hands gently lifting my paws, I looked up to see Mikasa again in her human form with sadness in her eyes but worried at the same time. "We don't hate you right Armin" Armin nodded "Eren we love you no matter who you love or what you are. Even if you love someone who is our enemy. We won't tell anyone I promise" She hugged me along whit Armin. I turned into my human form and hugged both of them "Thank you guys, your the best" Mikasa let go "But if he ever hurts you just remember that he won't live" I just laughed.

Now three people know my secret

MYSTERIOUS PERON'S POV

I stood there in the light but the black cloak that I wear covering my face. "So what are you here for again?" I cleared my throat "I need a favor chef" I could see nothing but the outline of the man I'm meeting "Hmm A wolf that needs help hunting? That's the first" Even if I couldn't see his face I could feel that stupid smirk from this human. "Yes" He just let out a chuckle. "Well what's the job" I kept a straight face "I want you to kill Levi and Petra both soon to be leaders of two clans that's gonna unite in 2 weeks" "And what's in it for me?" I smiled "Anything you want from me" The man's smirked left his face "Hmm I'll take the job but I want a wolf and not just any wolf. I wolf that is real lovely, I don't care what gender it may be" I gave a big smirk "Oh I have one for you. You could have this wolf the day you and your team destroy the wedding at the end of the month and I'll make sure to have him ready" I heard a loading of a shotgun ready "Good and don't worry me and my team are the best hunters in these areas.

Everything is going very well