Chapter 26: The War Has Begun

Today is the day

AUTHOR'S POV

Grisha led the warrior wolves through the forest still on their side of the forest. They came upon the plain fields as the deers fled as they saw the pack.
They walked through cold river, trying to wash off their scent. As they walked out they didn't even bother to dry off.
"Well camp out here for a little bit then make our way to the wedding." Grisha said to Marco, and Mikasa. While Armin went ahead to be the warning for Levi.

Now to Eren

The truck was parked deep in the dark forest. Erwin stood outside while the other two was sitting inside.
"I'm gonna go up ahead. They should be aspecting me by now." Erwin said as he changed into a wolf.
"Whatever." Nile said as he swung his pocket gun around his finger.
Eren laid in the back. He was hunger, tired, sore all over, he just wanted to go home. His arms and ankles were still chained.
"Well we should be going to." Nile said as he got out of the truck. Opening Eren's door, dragging him outside. Nile pulled the chain and Eren followed.
Eren felt so nervous, he knew that something very bad is gonna bound to happen very soon.

Now to Levi

Hanji was all up Levi's face but Levi payed no attention at all. He felt to depressed to even care. Levi brushed and gelled his hair, he wore a plain white button up long sleeve shirt that was only button up half way. Black dress pants while the shirt is tucked in, and shiny fancy black shoes. (This is stupid to put, since they are wolves, in the forest. I'm so dumb😂)
Levi had a hard time managing his hair so he gave up and just left it at its normal ways.
"Levi what are you gonna do?" Levi didn't even bother to look at Hanji.
"For the last time, I don't know." Levi's eyes where red and tired looking. He's been thinking to much last night.
"Well I'm gonna start heading down. You better hurry up and get dressed." Levi walked the cave in human form. Walking down the stair of rocks.
Everyone was seated and blabbering on about. Some women giggled and blush as they saw Levi by the priest. Arms crossed kept flipping his hair, trying to make it seem that he doesn't care.
Hanji was seen at the end waving off telling the priest that they are ready to begin. As the wedding begun Erwin rushed in to his seat, that was next to Armin. Armin tenses up.
Armin didn't pay attention to what was happening, he was only there to be the warning.
He closed his eyes listening, and smelling the air. Then a sudden sound of many feet coming and the smell of a river traveled along. Petra was already next Levi as the priest started.
"Wait!" Armin checked one more time if he was right.
"Levi! They're coming!" Levi's turned more cold.
"Guards!" Levi yelled. Random black wolves, black like the dark sky, popped out of random places. Levi transformed into a wolf preparing for attack.
Everything was quiet, then in the dark forest beads of yellow was seen in the dark forest. Slowly they started to come closer. Grisha came out of the dark as he stood proud and tall.
"If you give my son back, we can call of right now as we speak." Grisha's voice was so full of hate.
"I did not take your son." Levi said back.
"Don't you lie to me. That's why you wanted a treaty with us, so you think that we know you didn't do it." Levi growled.
"How can you call yourself the pack leader when your out acting like a child." Levi's growls got louder.
"Your son wanted a treaty." Grisha frowned.
"Him and I meet in private as we planned to make a treaty. And you and Erwin did." Grisha growled deep.
"I'm tired of hearing your bullshit! Attack!" they came out of the dark running towards the night wolves.

They all charged while the innocent fled. Others took Petra to a safer place. Other men joined to help.
The black wolves only made them unconscious but the other group wanted them dead. Only a little blood was spilled on the floor. Brown wolves dropped like flys while Grisha got more angry.
Erwin stood away from this but still watched as he smiled like a maniac. He took a gun out from the back of his pants then shooting at the sky. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Erwin.
"All of you guys are such idiots!" Erwin yelled at them as he laughed.
"Everything is going to according to plan!"
"What is going on Erwin?" Levi's voice full on anger and hatred.
"Bring him out Nile!" a man with a cowboy like hat, started to stroll out of the dark woods. With Eren chained up. Eren was beaten up even more, blood spilled from his face and shirt ripped open that you could see all the hickeys.

Levi's pupils shrank at the sight as a tear slipped.
"Eren." he whispered.
"You know sweet innocent Eren here told me a little secret while he was chained up behind bars." Erwin just laughed like a mad man.
"He's pregnant!" Erwin yelled, "and the best part is, that it's Levi's child! I didn't think this could get any better!" Erwin calmed down from his laughter now starting to get serious.
"To bad the child has to die." Nile placed a gun to Eren's still stomach.
Levi rushed at him at full speed. Before the could attack. BAM!