Chapter 20: Baby Names

Requested by Kathleenbear8

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Eren woke up to a very bright sun shinning on him. Warming there skin once it made contact. Eren yawned then suddenly felt something warp around his tail sorta tightly. When he looked back he saw Levi's tail warped around his. He looked at Levi with such loving eyes. But then feeling something coming up his throat ruined the mood.
Swiftly Eren ran to the nearest bush, he sat there as he started to puke. Immediately Levi awoke from his slumber, he looked over to Eren, rushing over him patting his back gently as he said sweet things to Eren. Once he finally finished he went over to the river to get rid of the horrible taste that lingered on his tongue.
"Are you all right my love?" Levi whispered into Eren's ear causing him to blush.
"I'm fine. I'm really tired of vomiting." Eren put his ears down, Levi patted him gently on the head.
"It'll be over soon."
"Yea in like a few months!" Eren had worried like eyes, causing Levi to put one arm around Eren pulling him into a hug. Eren giggled.
Eren stretched trying to crack his bones, while stretching he turned into his human form. Levi as well turned into a human.
Eren stood up as he walked in the river with Levi behind him. They both got out, half of their lower body wet. Eren went to the boulder, the same place where Levi told Eren his feelings for him.
Levi sat next to Eren, Eren laid down, resting his head on Levi's thigh. Eren gently rubbed his stomach while letting out a heavy sigh.
"What's wrong my love?" Levi said, as he played his lover's hair.
"I just thought of something Levi." Levi cocked an eyebrow.
"And what would that thought be?" Levi questioned.
"What are we gonna name him/her?" Eren looked up at Levi with such innocence in his eyes.
"Hmm. Let's start with boy names." Eren nodded his head yes.
"How about..." Eren's voice fades out with a little hum.
"Levi Jr.!" Eren yelled out cheerfully. Levi chuckled. (omg! Levi chuckled! The worlds gonna end now!)
"Let's not name our child that." Eren looked at the ground thinking really hard.
"What do you prefer Levi?" Eren questioned.
"Hmm... If it's a boy, Farlan. And if it's a girl it would be... Isabel." Eren smiled brightly at the names.
"Perfect! That would be our child's name."
Eren's stomach growled, he got up chuckling.
"Looks like someone's hungry." Eren patted his stomach while Levi got up from the floor.
"I'm gonna go get you something to eat." Levi said turning into a wolf. Eren petted Levi's head, "Be safe plz." Eren pleaded.
"Of course my love." Eren blushed but smiled as well.
Levi took off as Eren watched him disappeared into the bushes.
Eren leaned against the rock as he hummed a random song.
"I can't wait to be a father, with Levi."