Chapter 9: Surprise Kiss

LEVI'S POV
1 week later

It has been a week since the last time i saw Eren & i was finally ungrounded. Right now i feel the urge to go up to the waterfall, so i stood up & told Erwin i was taking a little walk around the
forest.

"Hey Erwin, I'm going walking"
"Ok but please come back before dinner"
"Your not my mom"
"Just trying to take care of you, god"
I walked out the cave & walked kind of slow to enjoy the environment around me, which will only take 20 minutes to get there pretty much.

EREN'S POV
It had been a 1 week since the last time i hanged out with Levi. 'God dammit i miss him to be honest & it's very boring here'. I thought to myself.

Oh I'm also not grounded anymore, it was very hard to convince him, so i made Mikasa tell him why i shouldn't be grounded, she was really great at doing that i think i should use here if i go to court one day.

I felt like something was calling me to go to the waterfall so i stood up, walked out of the cave & ran straight over, i just had to stop this craving I'm getting to go there.

~~~10 MINUTES LATER~~~

I made it, yay. My paws are killing me because i ran the whole way there & running up the mountain sometimes gets me tired. I turned into a human & sat down by the rock where i hanged out with Levi. I kept on waiting for 10 minutes closing my eyes but this feeling still didn't go away, until i heard a voice.

"Eren?" I shot open my eye lids very fast to see Levi. Yay i finally got to see him again, in his human form. I got up & walked over to him.

"Hey Levi, good to see you again" I gave him a warm smile to show him how happy i was.
"Yea great to see you again too. Umm... Eren I... I got something to tell yo...you" Hmm he's stuttering, he doesn't usually do that.

"Ok what is it?" He was looking down at the ground playing with his thumbs & it looked like he was... blushing? It was silent for a minute until i broke it.

"Hey Levi if there is anything you can..." Before i could even finish my sentence Levi crashed his lips into mine. I didn't even struggle all i did was froze while my face was burning.

He let go of the kiss & smirked. He pulled me down a little, so he could whisper into my ear.

"I love you brat" I was even more shocked at what he just said but before i could even respond he ran off into the dark woods & left me there all confused & lonely. So instead of staying there i left to go back home & just rest the whole entire day.

LEVI'S POV
I saw Eren leaning on the rock were we hand out, my heart started to race as i saw the light hitting on his face which made him sparkle in my head.
"Eren" He opened his eyes & looked at me. He gave me a very bright smile that lit up my world.

"Hey Levi good to see you"
"Yea great to see you again too. Umm... Eren I... I got something to tell yo...you" Shit I'm stuttering, I'm just so nervous. So i looked down to the ground blushing so much. A minute passed by i can't help it anymore i need to show my feeling for him.

"Hey Levi if there is anything you can..." I lunged at him & kissed his soft lips. 'So sweet' i thought. I parted the kiss to see him turning very red. I pulled him down where i can whisper into his ear.

"I love you brat" I ran off into the forest making my away back to the pack & leaving Eren back there confused & lonely.

I had to tell Eren because in 3 weeks i would be turning 25 which means i would half to marry Petra. Just thinking about marrying Petra instead of Eren split my heart into two, it hurt my chest so i slowed down my running & walked back the rest of the way.

If Eren loves me back i will do everything to combine two of our packs together so i could be with him. I will everything to be with him, even when it means losing my life.