A Valentine's Special

I hope you all enjoy this valentine special that I have made and it is Levi x Eren story. This little story is not related to Forbidden Love. It's a modern story of both of them in high school. I actually didn't plan out this story, it's all last minute. Hope you enjoy :) 

EREN'S POV 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping in my ear I looked at it and it was only 6:00. Groaning as I punched the off button. "Stupid alarm." I grumbled. I still layed there slowly falling asleep again. As I felt satisfied with silence that lingered in my room my door swung open making roll off my bed. "Eren, wake up." Mikasa casually said. 

I started to get up rubbing my head, very annoyed right now. "You didn't have to kick my door open you know!" I yelled at her and growled. "Sorry Eren. Mom said breakfast is ready." she turned around about to leave but then came back looking at me with her face blushing slight red. "By the way, happy valentines day." then walked away from my room. 

I replayed what she said then freaked out. Omg! It's valentine's day how can I forget! I was so looking forward to this day!  "Where's the card for Levi?!" I ran around my room like an idiot throwing stuff around as I tried to find my love letter for Levi. Today is the day I tell Levi how I feel about him and I'm so nervous. As I glanced at my desk as I saw a heart shape sticker sealing the envelope, I gasped running towards the letter. "Yay! I found it!" I put my phone on top the letter so I won't forget then started to get ready. I bathed then got dress in casual but also nice clothes. 

I put on a light grey button up shirt that I don't use and black skinny jeans. I slipped on my black and white van shoes that I just bought yesterday for today then a black tie around my neck. I went into the bathroom and neatly brushed my hair down. I went back into my room and grabbed my stuff, not forgetting my phone and the letter. I ran down stairs yelling bye mom and grabbing Mikasa's wrist dragging her out the door.  "Come on Mikasa! We can't be late!"

LEVI'S POV 

I walked down the corridor of the schools hallway with my hands inside my pocket not giving a shit on what people are doing. I went outside of the building to the front of the school sitting on top the bench as I took something out of my right pocket. A letter with a heart shaped sticker on top sealing the envelope. I plan on giving this letter to Eren but I'm actually a nervous wreck right now and I had a crush on him for a long time now. I stared at the envelope as my palms got sweaty. The wind blew strong today almost blowing the letter out of my hand making my grip tighten. I looked at my watch to see 6:45 good thing school doesn't start until 8:30. 

As I got lost in my world and my hand becoming lose on the letter letting it slip and blow away. I jumped to my feet running after the letter. "Stupid wind." I growled as the wind made the letter blow farther away from me. 

The letter glided through the wind being pushed away from me. I stopped running to catch my breath, panting heavily. The letter turned a corner of the school building, making me sprint, turning the corner to see the letter about to go to the back of the building I sprinted as fast as I can turning the corner. I walked as I saw the letter on the floor in the grass by this big healthy tree. I picked it up but it looked nothing like mine. I turned it to the front to see To: Levi   From: Eren  written on top. I opened the letter not wasting any time on reading it. 

EREN'S POV

I ran after my letter as it went to the back of the building. I held on to the wall as I panted heavily. I saw my letter on the grassy grown by this big tree. I jogged towards the tree then grabbing the letter but to see that it's not mine, I turned it to the front to see To: Eren  From: Levi written on the top. I opened the letter and started reading. 

THIRD PERSON'S POV 

They both read their letters as their eyes widen and a slight blush spread across their face. Once they both got to the finally word, at the same time they gasped. They both heard each other as they slightly jumped. Levi glanced back as he slowly started turn to look on the other side of the tree. Eren turned around looking over the tree. 

Both of their eyes meet, Eren's ocean eyes meeting Levi's grey eyes. They both looked at each other's hands with their letters in them. Eren's face went complete red with eyes widen, Levi had a little red spread across his face but stood their emotionless as always. "I-I see yo-you got my le-letter." Eren stuttered out his words completely nervous. "You too." Levi said in a calm voice. Eren looked down on the floor not wanting to make anymore eye contact with Levi. 

Levi sighed lightly, walking up to Eren as both of their legs shook and palms becoming sweaty. Levi stopped only a couple inches away from Eren as he looked down on him, 1 and half inches taller than Eren. (Levi is tall in this story) Gently grabbing Eren's chin pulling him close as he gave a gentle kiss. Eren was stunned and became stiff but then relaxed as he wrapped his arms around Levi's neck pulling him closer. 

They let go as Eren hugged Levi and Levi hugging back. "Will you be my valentine?" Levi asked Eren. Eren smiled brightly then whispered back into his ear "Yes." Levi whispered into his ear "I love you Eren." putting a lot of meaning into the words. "I love you too Levi." 

They let go of the hug, holding hands as they walked back with their valentines letter in their opposite hand. Nothing could get better than this  they both thought.