Chapter Four: Te Robaré

I enter the house and my dad shows me to the kitchen.

"Hi sweetie." Danielle, his wife says to me.

"Hi." I smile giving her a hug. Jaxon and Bixton are next and practically jump on me.

"Hey guys." I smile giving each their hug.

"Emmy want some cookies?" Jax asks.

"Sure bud I'll have one." I smile and go sit next to them.

"What happened?" My dad asks as I bite my Oreo cookie.

"Garoppolo's knee got swollen and I had to give him an anti inflammatory shot along with like two hours of physical therapy." I explain.

"And how is he now?"

"He's fine, I got the swelling out and he can put his full weight on it."

"You're so good!" Danielle says with a smile.

"And he'll be fine?" My dad asks.

"I hope so." I joke making him nervous. "Yes dad, he'll be good to go tomorrow, maybe ease off the lunges for his warm ups and he'll be fine." I assure.

"Ok, thank you." He says patting my back. "Can you stay the night?" He hopefully asks.

"Yeah I'd be happy to." I smile and the boys celebrate.

I go to my room and see it fully decorated, I look through the drawers and see them full of clothes. There's a desk with a computer and a record player on top of another table, under it a collection of vinyls I look through them seeing all my favorite artists. There's photos of me on the walls with fairy lights. I see a door and find a walk in closet. It's so pretty, they know my style.