Aulfric and Sophia S1 E7

💚 Edited--02.07.2020 💚

Ever since the whole Edwin situation, no one wanted me left alone. Great.

For me, this meant I had to go basically everywhere that either Gaius, Father, Arthur or Merlin goes. Today, I was stuck hunting with Arthur and Merlin.

As much as I loved spending time with Merlin, I hated hunting. So I was just running round behind them like a lune.

Some how, Merlin and I had lost Arthur.

"Come on," I said to Merlin, dragging him along. I then spotted Arthur so we charged up to him.

However this didn't end well when I miscalculated the distance it would take to stop and Merlin went crashing into Arthur.

Not thinking much of it, Merlin asked loudly, "what is it?"

"You really are a total buffoon, aren't you, Merlin," Arthur said annoyed. I laughed slightly at this before Arthur turned to me. "Don't you even get me started." I stuck my tongue out at him to which he rolled his eyes.

"I was just asking," Merlin defended.

"Who? Me or the deer?" Arthur asked sarcastically.

"I vote deer," I smiled.

"We're supposed to be hunting. It requires speed, stealth and an agile mind," Arthur told us, slapping Merlin round the head.

"So you're able to get by on two out of three then?" Merlin asked rhetorically.

Before Arthur could clock what Merlin had said, we heard a woman screaming in the distance.

"What was that?" Merlin asked.

"I think it's this really weird animal called a woman and I think, correct me if I'm wrong but I think she might be in trouble," I analysed mockingly.

"Hahaha," Merlin said sarcastically.

"Quiet," Arthur whispered.

We then heard more voices in the distance, at least four men', as the woman screamed again.

"Help!" She yelled.

Arthur grabbed his sword and charged off into the direction of danger.

"Chelsea, stay here!" He yelled back at me. As if! There was no way that I was standing here, alone in the woods when there was a fellow female in need of some girl company.

I tried to run but my dress kept on getting caught.

"Merlin, do you have a knife?" I asked.

"What, like this?" He replied, holding up a small dagger.

"Perfect," I answered, grabbing it off of him and proceeding to rip off the bottom of my dress so it hung just above my knees.

"Oh good. I thought you were going to murder me," Merlin joked.

"Don't tempt me," I teased, before tearing off through the woods in the direction that Arthur went.

Merlin and I got there in time to see Arthur fighting off three men at once.

"That looks fun," I muttered sarcastically.

I was in the mood for trouble, so I grabbed a sword off the ground and whacked one of the men around the head knocking him out.

"I thought I told you to stay behind!" Arthur yelled over at me, as he continued to fight the other men.

"And when have I ever listened to you?" I asked.