Hand it Over S1 E5

💚 Edited- -17.6.20 💚

I arrived at Gaius' shortly after speaking with Arthur. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it. Lancelot opened it and his eyes widened.

"Your highness," he said, bowing to me.

"Oh, good lord. Please don't do that. I'm guessing Merlin told you who I am," I presumed.

"Yes, your highness," he said, straightening up.

"Lancelot, please just call me Chelsea and you don't have to bow to me either," I told him.

"Of course, yo— Chelsea," he corrected smiling.

"Good," I said smiling back.

"Erm, Merlin's not here," Lancelot told me.

"Actually, I came to talk to you. How do you feel about trying out to be a knight?" I asked him.

"I'd love to," he said, smiling widely.

"Good, good. After the final task tomorrow, then's your best chance to talk to Arthur. I'll put in a good word, you know, since you did save mine and Merlin's lives," I told him, getting ready to go and find Arthur.

"Thank you, Chelsea. That would mean the world to me," Lancelot replied.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then," I said, heading out.

"Yeah, bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd only been back in my room for a few hours when there was a knock at my door.

"Coming!" I called out to them, putting down my book on sorcery that I had been reading recently. Ever since I'd performed that one spell, I'd become fascinated by it but obviously I had to hide it from my Father.

I reached my door and pulled it open to see Merlin and Lancelot.

"You guys alright?" I asked.

"Can we come in, please?" Merlin asked.

"Yes, of course," I said moving aside. When they got in. I shut my door and led them over to my seat in the corner of my room.

 I shut my door and led them over to my seat in the corner of my room

"So, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Did you know about the code of Camelot?" Merlin asked.

"The what?"

"Code of Camelot," Merlin repeated.

"No, I didn't. Why? What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I only know the first one but it says that only those of the nobility can train to be a knight."

"Right, and I'm guessing you're not of the nobility?" I asked Lancelot.