Her Acquaintance, Uncertainty

Start from the beginning

"Like I said it was no worries at all," he stated giving you a small wave of his hand as he made sure the carriage was fully placed before turning back to you. "I'll be back by five. You don't have to meet me there specifically at that time, I'm fine with waiting until you return." With a polite smile, he gave you a wave before making his way down the street. "Have fun while you're there."

You watched him go before turning to look at the sign that marked the entrance of the college. A heavy sigh left you as you peered past the entrance to the campus watching as dozens of college students headed along its walkways to their clubs or classes. Knowing that standing here would only keep Edward waiting, you pulled up the hood of your outfit, crossing your way onto the premises. The campus life was bustling as always, students who rushed past you seemed busy with the duties they had their mind set on doing. You stayed to yourself on the far side of the sidewalks keeping your hood fully over your head as to not draw any attention to yourself though you knew this would only make you appear suspicious to the eyes of others.

The both of you had decided to meet at the entrance of the Green Lion as it was closer to the front of the school. That was where you were currently heading. By now, you were halfway to the Green House, the area you were in was an intermediary between two smaller buildings on the west side of the college. There were only a small numbering of students here as most of them were at the main area of the campus. A group of students walked past you, but your hood was to pulled down to fully pay attention to them as you crossed past them. It was then that you heard their footsteps stop behind you, yet you kept your pace towards the Green House. Their footsteps were heard again, this time beginning to trail after you and you slightly peered back catching a glimpse of their faces.

You kept your pace, leading them to a secluded section behind the buildings, their steps never once faltering from behind you. Finally you stopped in the shadows of the building, turning around to face your pursuers who subsequently stopped themselves. "I had a feeling that you six would come searching for me," you began bluntly. "It's been a while Sakamakis."

"I'm sure you know why we're here," Pigeon - Reiji - was the first to speak stepping forward in front of all his brothers. The others crowded closer, their gaze keenly watching your every movement.

"Yeah I do, I'm sure you guys want to go back to your world," you commented thinking back to what you had done to them when you had teleported yourself back to their dimension.

"You've had us stranded in this damn world for a year," Ayato fumed, taking an irritated step towards you a heavy scowl deeply set in his face. "You think we don't want to go back."

"Yeah yeah I hear you," you sarcastically said as you disregarded his comment with a wave of your hand. Your gaze swept across all of the Sakamaki brothers remembering all the occurrences when you had run into the Sakamaki brothers throughout your time here in the Black Butler dimension. "All these times I've run into you all yet never connected who you were. Man I really feel stupid now."

"So are you going to send us back?" Subaru asked impatiently while Kanato nodded his head next to him.

"Yeah, try not to give my past self any trouble," you remarked thinking back to the spell that had first sent them here.

"Although you're attractive, I can say for certain I'm glad if I never met you again," Laito stated causing you to roll your eyes at his comment.

"Say, day to night I send them with flight to their place which I took them from," you chanted, stepping back to watch as one by one they begin to vanish back to their dimension until Shu was the last one standing. His bored gaze remained locked onto your own before he gave a small wave disappearing as well. You sighed glad that you had gotten that over with before setting out once again to the Green House. It took only a couple minutes before you made it to the Green House. Edward still wasn't there making you conclude that something must have been holding him up so you leaned against the wall of the building waiting for him to show up.