19) Adam ✓

"Adam please" I beg he groans

"No I'm 16 I'm with my friends do it yourself." He yells sunny pulls my sleeve he grabs his chair and it falls.

"Adam I can't do this alone please." I beg he groans and hangs up thirty minutes later he pulls up.

"What." He says walking in he looks at the mess. After helping me clean and get the kids to bed I walk my mom to her room and head to mine.

"No it was just my needy cousin, she can't do shit on her own I wish she would just dissapear I could have my life back." I hear and I back into the wall.

"Fuck, dude this bitch never leaves me alone. She has a fuckin kid and smothers me like fuck." He yells and the door handle jiggles. He opens his door and see me on the floor.

"Can't you do anything right fuck, get your ass to bed. Dumbass." He says and I crawl to my room.

"Fuck I hate her I can't believe she's family." He says and I cry.

"Tesoro. Hey wake up." I hear and see Ace siting up in bed.

"Are you ok." He asks whipping my tears with his thumb.

"Yeah, sorry It just a nightmare." I say and step out to the balcony I get there and see adam he notices me I turn to leave and hit Alec.

"Woah tough girl. Let's talk" he says I shake my head and go through the hall way door just to run into ace.

"Princess, it's ok. No one will yell I promise." He says I nod and we walk back outside.

"Well I'm done by tough girl." Alec says heading back inside.

"Are you scared of us." Adam says and I shake my head.

"Only y..you..t...two" I stutter and ace Yanks his arm away and walks away. I walk backwards to the edge and fall over.

I wake up in school with everyone looking at me.

"Your so dumb, no one likes you should just die." I hear and see a gun gose off and I wake up in bed.

"Hey you ok." Ace says I shake my head.

"Is this real." I ask and he grabs my leg, he slips his hand under my underwear and inside me.

"Mmmmm." I moan he gose faster he pulls me down and rips my clothes off he shoved another finger in me and starts sucking on my clit.

"Ahhh" I moan and he uses his other hand to play with my boob.

"Ace....oh...my...god" I moan and he takes off his pants he puts a condom on and slowly enters me. Once he's fully in my he starts moving.

"Fuck, babe." He moans turning me on more he gose faster I claw his back . He thrust hard and we both scream. My head falls back on the pillow I look up and see him.
I wake up and punch the wall messing up my hand

"Well at least I know I'm awake." I say and head to the balcony, and see Adam smoking a cigarette.

"Hey cuz, what's up." He says I look at my busted hand and walk over to him.

"Bad dreams." He asks I nod and he throws his cigarette out.

"What's on your mind." He ask I start playing with my hands.

"Let's play 20 questions" he says pointing to me.

"Do you trust me." He says I nod

"Do you trust me." I ask he nods

"Do you trust ace." He asks I nod.

"Do you like Abby." He shakes his head.

"No, I love her." He says blushing