14) rodeo✓

"shadow, can you dance. I love dancing." I say as I start dancing to my speaker in the tree. Shadow stays where he is I walk closer to him I get arms reatch and stop. I start dancing he turns around I keep dancing he turns towards me eating grass I step back and sit down.

"So you were my grandfather's horse." I say he turns around.

"Great grandmother." I say he turns toward me.

"Really she was the owner of it all. Cool. Did she like to dance?" I ask he huffs. I smile and day dream about dancing on a horse. I open my eyes and down the hill there's rose vaulting on Blondie.

"Hey shadow, do you think i could do that." I ask he huffs.

"Will you let me do that with you." I ask he huffs I get happy and run down.

"Hey Chris, what's up." Dan says he the trick horse trainer.

"I want to learn how to do that." I say he smiles and looks up at the sky.

"Rose take five and come here." He says she rides over.

"Yes trainer." She says trying to act sexy.

"I need you to teach Chris the basics." He says and sunny runs up.

"Mommy already knows how to dance on a horse." He says showing photos.

"Where did you get these." He smiles

"Gramps gave them to me after I told him that we were seeing horses." He says and Dan smiles.

"Ok let's see." He says and he starts telling me what to do.

"Ok good your a little rusty, but you understand it. Now just practice getting better tomorrow and then we'll focus on tricks." He says I nod and they leave

"Blondie can we still practice." I ask she nods and for two more hours we practice I've failed so many times. I try one more time and I miss and fall on my arm.

"Mommy, mommy.!" Sunny screams and I pass out.

I wake up to beeping. I know that beep.

"Why am I in a hospital." I say opening my eyes. The room is dimly lit and there's no one in here.

"Hello Mrs diavolo. I'm Dr, breaker do you remember what happened." He asks I shake my head.

"Well you were trick riding on a vaulting trained horse and missed you have a minor concussion and a sprained wrist. You seam alot less hurt then you would be if you did this on a trick horse." He says and walks away. Ace walks in pissed

"Why! Why the hell would you do this chris.! You could of got hurt worse. Damn it!" He screams I back up to the wall and sunny runs in.

"No daddy, don't hurt mommy." He cry's and ace looks at him then me he puts sunny on the bed with me and leaves.

"Mommy, let's get out of here." He says I sign my self out and give the nurse a note to give to ace and his family.

"Mommy where's shadow." He says and we walk to the tree.

"Hi shadow, mommy wants to try and do tricks. Daddy yelled at her cheer her up bye." He says and runs to the house as the rest of the family pull up.

"I knew I could do it, but I didn't aim it right." I say and sit under the tree he walks up to me and eats grass. I look at him, he probably thinks I'm stupid too. Ace dose oh my God ace. He hates me now what am I gonna do. I start crying and I feel a muzzle I look and see shadows head by my arms.

"Hey shadow sorry, I'm just scared what if he hates me. I've only been here three days and I messed up." I say crying he pushes me down with his head I look up.