7) 18 and leaving ✓

I wake up to a white room.

"Hello your awake." I hear and see a nurse. I look around and see I'm in the hospital.

"What happened." I say last thing I remember is texting sunny. Oh no sunny.

"Where's my son." I ask she smiles.

"He's with his dad and the rest of the family." She says I freak out. His dad he dont have a dad.

"They brought you in last night. They wouldn't leave till they knew you were safe." She says smiling and the door opens.

"Hello Mrs. Black" he starts I stop him.

"Don't." I say he nods.

"Well you have a broken leg, Fractured arm, there are forms of rape and you were pregnant but miscarried." He says I start to cry.

"Not again. Please, I can't." I say and he walks closer to me. I start backing up.

"I'll go get her family." The nurse says leaving he walks closer. And I see him, I thought I got away from him. He thinks I'm dead please be dead.

"Nooo!!" I scream and the door bursts open. I rip the I.vs out of my arm, jump off the bed and hide in the corner.

"What the hell!" I hear I can't tell who it is but it's a deep voice.

"Everyone out." The voice says the door closes and it gose quiet. I know he's there but he won't talk and its scaring me.

"Tesoro, it's just me." Ace says I relax but stay in the corner.

"Can I come over there." He says and I pull my legs closer to my chest.

"Please, angel your hurt. Let me help." He says I nod and he walks over to me. He lifts me off the ground and carries me back to the bed. He sits in the chair next to the bed and Adam walks in with the nurses. They hook me back up to the machines and leave.

"Hey tough, girl." Alec says walking in alone. Wait where's sunny the nurse said......no...please......he....they can't know...

"Angel calm down. Sunny's fine he fell asleep so Abby and Trevor took him back to the apartment." Ace says I calm down.

"What happened." Adam says pissed.

"Sunny was talking about someone raping you again. What dose he mean by again." Adam says Ace looks at me they can't know who not yet.

"I got rapped and pregnant again. And then he beat me till I miscarried." I mumble shaking. I'm not scared of telling them. It happened I can't do anything about it but there reaction to it. Ace retches for me I stiffen and close my eyes.

"Hey mamma bear, it's ok." Ace says I smile he comes up with some wierd nicknames, but I kinda like them.

"Hey tesoro, you should smile more. It suites you." He says and I hide my face in my hands blushing. The doctor comes in and I grab aces hand that I didn't notice, was stroking my thigh.

"We need you gentleman to leave." He says and I squeeze aces hand.

"No well stay here." He says and cops walk in. The boys jump up and stand by me.

"Easy boys were just here to talk." A lady officer says. She dark red brown hair and brown eyes she tan and pretty tall.

"I'm officer Montoya and this is my partner officer Venus." She says pointing to the female officer she has blonde hair blue eyes, and about my height.

"About. What." I say and she gets closer I scoot away.

"About what happened, mind telling us." I nod.